Thread: Anywhere I can buy pullups online?

jj2jjj

Default Anywhere I can buy pullups online?

Hey there,

I've been using adult diapers for a while now but pullups have always intrigued me. I'd love to be able to just wear a pullup around the house for the feeling. I live in a community where everybody seems to know everybody which is why I have held off going to the store.

My first question would be does anybody think I could wear any form of child/teen pullups?

Waist: 30 inches
    Weight: 155lbs
    Height: 5'9

If so, could anybody point me in the right direction for buying such pullups online? Thanks I'm not talking about adult pullups but instead child/teen versions

It sounds like the teen pull-ups would fit. The only thing that I would be concerned about is if you are going to use them. You are right on the edge of fitting in the teen pull-ups so they might leak. Have you thought about ordering them via the internet?

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by AgedLego View Post
    It sounds like the teen pull-ups would fit. The only thing that I would be concerned about is if you are going to use them. You are right on the edge of fitting in the teen pull-ups so they might leak. Have you thought about ordering them via the internet?
    Hi, I won't actually be using the pullups, I just want to try wearing them for a thrill haha.

I am indeed looking to order them via the internet. The actual main point of this thread was to ask if anybody knew a good place to do so?
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Aug-2012 at 01:20. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

If you are looking for a good selection I think I would direct you to XP Medical they have a few different kinds that you can get sample packs and try the ones you like.
    Last edited by KaloAllen; 19-Aug-2012 at 20:45. Reason: Corrected the link address