Thread: Hi..I'm Little Jackie

Default Hi..I'm Little Jackie

Hello,
    I'm Little Jackie. The system is telling me I am a Lurker, whatever that is. I love being a bigger girl but I still wear my DYDees. I love pink and have something pink on all the time. I have lots of nice sissy clothing and lots of my favorite diaper things. I have my favorite tuck that goes with me everywhere and am looking for a new teddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappinjack View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Little Jackie. The system is telling me I am a Lurker, whatever that is. I love being a bigger girl but I still wear my DYDees. I love pink and have something pink on all the time. I have lots of nice sissy clothing and lots of my favorite diaper things. I have my favorite tuck that goes with me everywhere and am looking for a new teddy.
    Never mind "the system" as to have posted you must be a member.

Anyways, welcomes to Adisc a different kind of a site to some you may have encountered on the net. I'm an (adult) little girl who also has a bigger version but only a bit bigger (!) and a catgirl side too who publishes a littles blog (see profile for link).
    A few simple questions for you:
    How many teddies do you currently have?
    How long have you seen your 'sissy' side as distinct from your 'big' side
    Is there an age range your 'sissy' side is at?
    Thanks again for joining us.
    Hugs, Jo.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by JoanneChan; 19-Aug-2012 at 13:54. Reason: it's that reply bug again!

Quote Originally Posted by Zappinjack View Post
    Hello,
    Hey there Jackie! :3

Ah, the lurker is someone who has been on the site but isn't posting (thus, they are lurking the forums).

There is a pretty good growing sissy community on ADISC, I'm sure you can find a lot of exciting things to talk about there :3

Outside of diapers and sissy clothing what are some of your hobbies? I am a furry, and I go out fursuiting sometimes and to some events when I can make it. I guess that's not much of a hobby though :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums (as a lurker you must have been enjoying the site here anyways )

- Lobie