Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CassieWolf

Default CassieWolf

Hi, I'm CassieWolf. I've been a babyfur/diaperfur/teen diaper lover for a couple of years. Currently, I'm in the bad spot of having to retrain my bladder since I've gone in my pants so much it thinks that is the proper place and has sort of given me some urge incontinence. I like gaming, reading, and general furry stuff.
    I am bad at introductions.

Quote Originally Posted by CassieWolf View Post
    Hi, I'm CassieWolf. I've been a babyfur/diaperfur/teen diaper lover for a couple of years. Currently, I'm in the bad spot of having to retrain my bladder since I've gone in my pants so much it thinks that is the proper place and has sort of given me some urge incontinence. I like gaming, reading, and general furry stuff.
    Hi CassieWolf welcome to ADISC.

Well you can relax now your intro is good. So you like gaming what kind of game you usually play? I myself like almost all genre but top in my list is FPS(COD and stuff) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport!). oh and what is your usual read? I mostly read non-fiction in history or military section but I also enjoy Thriller Novels.

Anyway e=welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 19-Aug-2012 at 07:05. Reason: Removed automerged double post

Hey there cassie!

Always fun to have more babyfurs on ADISC

Really, you've untrained yourself? Have you gone to a doctor about this? It will take a very, very long time to cause yourself to become incontinent. You should really head to a doctor just to make sure everything is in check, you don't want to have an undiscovered UTI or something else going wrong!

Anyways, that's just some quick advice there.

I like some games, but I prefer board games.

Outside that some of my other hobbies include TaeKwon-Do (ITF) and speedcubing (Solving a Rubik's Cube as fast as you can... Currently my record is at 12.XXs for a 3x3x3 cube)

Hope you enjoy the site Cassie Your intro is just fine!

- Lobie

Hey there, welcome to ADISC. Most of my questions would be the same as archer's (damn you and being good at asking questions :P). But in terms of the retraining, I wish you luck. I can't imagine it is exactly something that would/will be easier to say the least. Never dealt with it so sadly can't give any advice, but don't be afraid to ask around here and someone may have some advice. And you aren't as bad at intros as you would think, I'm sure all of us can recount seeing way worse before (in fact you covered everything that really is suggested to be covered, so you did well).

While in the typing mood, I'd like to recomend some good reading: The rules. Just as they are always good to know, and knowing makes it easier to avoid potential unintended trouble later on :P. Other then that, Welcome, hope you enjoy the site and stick around, and good luck!

Thanks for the responses and questions. I prefer FPS but I also like racing games, don't have that many though, as for books, I'm a big horror/mystery fan. On a side note, I didn't untrain myself, I just somehow tricked my bladder into thinking that my pants are an ok spot to relax in. I'm still house trained. (Sort of)

Thanks for the responses and questions. I prefer FPS but I also like racing games, don't have that many though, as for books, I'm a big horror/mystery fan. On a side note, I didn't untrain myself, I just somehow tricked my bladder into thinking that my pants are an ok spot to relax in. I'm still house trained. (Sort of)
    Welcome to the site. I too am a fan of the scary/horror genre and I write in that format as well. I have three stories on this site that deal with the scary, "Going Home", "Werewolf" and "Coffee Stop". They're probably buried in all the back pages. I think I wrote "Going Home" three years ago, so it's way back. Anyway, welcome to adisc.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, though I'd argue I think it is more you trained your brain that it is okay to let your bladder go in your pants then your bladder being trained :P. I agree with Near that it might be something to look into with a doctor just in case it is more serious. What FPS games do you primarily play? And what are a couple of your favorites? Also, it must be asked; PC or Console? =p

Perhaps you're right, all I know all the effects. I haven't had an accident yet, but we'll see tonight whether that stays true. As for games, I'd say I usually play TF2, COD, and Halo. Also, console.

Ahh alright, well hopefully that stays true at the least! Console? icccckkk =p, nah consoles are okay, just love PC more, though the entry cost is high. Never played TF2 but heard it is supposed to be really good, I believe there are at least a few here who play TF2, and probably a bunch that play at lest one of the COD games, might even be a group for one of them. Have you tried any of the Left 4 Dead series? If you can get a group of friends together, they are great games but it seems if you have to join up with random people it can be a nightmare.

I love Left 4 Dead but unfortunately don't own it! How is TF2's robot update going?