Thread: Pampers Cruisers 7, now with the Swaddlers cover

Default Pampers Cruisers 7, now with the Swaddlers cover

I was about out of Cruisers 7, so I grabbed a new bag from the grocery store on the way home from work yesterday. There was nothing new on the outside of the bag, but inside...

...the diapers all had the thicker, quilted covers previously found on Swaddlers and sizes 3 and 4 of Cruisers. Cool! I like the feel quite a bit better. Interestingly, the Pampers website still indicates that only sizes 3 and 4 of Cruisers have this cover. Oops.

Here's a side-by-side comparison of the old (left) and new (right) Cruisers 7 covers. You can see just how much thicker the new ones are!

...and yes, the elastic is just as stretchy as before.

I have seen this cover before too. I actually saw someone wearing it at first and didn't know what kind of diaper it was. There is a clerk that works at a Walgreens near me that is disabled. I got into a conversation with her a while back about diapers and she admitted to using the Pampers size 7 at the time for her disability. She rides in a chair around the store. One day I stopped in there and was talking to her about some vitamins. She leaned forward to get some off the bottom shelf and her shirt was kind of coming up in the back and I could see a white quilted diaper that had some prints on it just barely sticking out of her pants. I had never seen that kind of cover before on either adult or childrens diapers so I was curious and went to another store and started slightly opening packages of the baby diapers to see if I could find out what kind of diapers she was using. The one she had on was quilted and mostly white with just a few prints. All of the stores around here stopped selling the 7's so the best I can figure is she is now wearing a 6. I found the 6's that looked like what she had on, mostly white with a few prints. Amazing she can even fit into them. The one time she said that the 7's fit up to 115 so I'm guessing that's what she weighs, but wow, now a 6. Maybe they got bigger.

babybrybry123

What baby daiper willnfit a 140lb guy with 6% body fat and approximately 5'8"

dude225

unfortinitly

Quote Originally Posted by babybrybry123 View Post
    What baby daiper willnfit a 140lb guy with 6% body fat and approximately 5'8"
    So, being as you are not (physically) a toddler, "fit" means "barely stretch around." If you're ok with that kind of "fit," then Pampers Cruisers 7 will be your best bet. If you'd like to play with some numbers, here are some for you to chew on. Bear in mind that everything there is given in cm, not inches.

Still easy to take out the cloth cover like the older ones were?

Quote Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    Still easy to take out the cloth cover like the older ones were?
    Yep. Comes off just as easily.