Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hello Adisc :)

  1. #1

    Default Hello Adisc :)

    Hi all i'm Ryan i have only recently realized that i have had thoughts of being babyish and wearing diapers I am a huge gamer and love listening to music (all types although i'm not a big fan of Metal/Screemo) I found this site while surfing the internet and i'm over the moon that i could join i hope to meet people on here

    Thanks for reading, Ryan
    Last edited by Ryry11; 18-Aug-2012 at 15:59. Reason: Edited ending :)

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Babyryry11 View Post
    Hi all i'm Ryan i have only recently realized that i have had thoughts of being babyish and wearing diapers I am a huge gamer and love listening to music (all types although i'm not a big fan of Metal/Screemo) I found this site while surfing the internet and i'm over the moon that i could join i hope to meet people on here

    Thanks for reading, Ryan
    Welcome to the site there Ryan, what kind of games do you like to play? what do you think triggered your like for babyish things and diapers? glad you found a place you can be happy been a member of you will find many different views on this site, so many different people, but so far I have seen them all be nice Huggles.

    What other hobbies do you have? try get yourself out there as we all have life's outside the diaper/baby side of things so we would also like to know about that
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 18-Aug-2012 at 16:05. Reason: Still dual posting

  3. #3

    Default

    I don't mind playing anything really as i have a very recent PC and an Xbox 360 and i'm not sure i was just surfing the internet and found some websites and was fascinated but couldn't join them as i'm not old enough and eventually stumbled to here As for other hobbies i'm starting college in September doing game development and Parkour is another hobby of mine
    Thanks for the kindness

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Babyryry11 View Post
    Hi all i'm Ryan i have only recently realized that i have had thoughts of being babyish and wearing diapers I am a huge gamer and love listening to music (all types although i'm not a big fan of Metal/Screemo) I found this site while surfing the internet and i'm over the moon that i could join i hope to meet people on here

    Thanks for reading, Ryan
    Hi Ryan welcome to ADISC.

    Well another gamer so what game you usually play? I myself enjoy almost all genre of game but top in my list is FPS(COD and stuff) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport!) Oh yeah not forget to mention I played it in Xbox.

    Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Ryan welcome to ADISC.

    Well another gamer so what game you usually play? I myself enjoy almost all genre of game but top in my list is FPS(COD and stuff) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport!) Oh yeah not forget to mention I played it in Xbox.

    Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Well it depends really like most time on PC i play Tribes:ascend and on Xbox i play all different kinds like i also enjoy COD and Forza (only have Forza 3) Also a Huge favourite of mine is SSX and once again thanks for the kindness and welcome :p

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Babyryry11 View Post
    Well it depends really like most time on PC i play Tribes:ascend and on Xbox i play all different kinds like i also enjoy COD and Forza (only have Forza 3) Also a Huge favourite of mine is SSX and once again thanks for the kindness and welcome :p
    It's okay mate about kindness and welcome almost all of people in here is nice. Well I haven't playing game in PC for long. I prefer playing in Xbox though. SSX? Nice and Yeah I still have Forza 3 too Maybe later in this year I will buy FM4. And there are soo many game I've been waiting Black Ops:2,MoH:Warfighter,Halo 4,Forza Horizon and many more.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    It's okay mate about kindness and welcome almost all of people in here is nice. Well I haven't playing game in PC for long. I prefer playing in Xbox though. SSX? Nice and Yeah I still have Forza 3 too Maybe later in this year I will buy FM4. And there are soo many game I've been waiting Black Ops:2,MoH:Warfighter,Halo 4,Forza Horizon and many more.
    I couldn't name all the games i want to get but yeah i think at the minute i'm gonna stick with MW3 and SSX

  8. #8

    Default

    Babyryry11 I have to say your post was very refreshing, usually I only see an introduction along the lines of ILOVEDIAPERSGUYS but you actually provided some information about yourself without being prompted. Here's a gold star for that *hands you a gold star*.

    - Chance

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Babyryry11 View Post
    I couldn't name all the games i want to get but yeah i think at the minute i'm gonna stick with MW3 and SSX
    Oh yeah that reminds me. I recently drop MW3 and FM3 because I find Mafia II game that I forgot that I have. Maybe I have to check my game collection again so that I don't forgot what game I have.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Oh yeah that reminds me. I recently drop MW3 and FM3 because I find Mafia II game that I forgot that I have. Maybe I have to check my game collection again so that I don't forgot what game I have.
    I know that feeling i always forget what games i have and stuff

Similar Threads

  1. Hello adisc!!!
    By Zazi in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-Jan-2012, 04:32
  2. New to ADISC
    By dragonpup in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2011, 01:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.