Thread: Ontario guy

Default Ontario guy

Hi everyone... i just signed up and am excited to be a part of this community.
    Hmm lets see....
    Well, i'm an AB and love all aspects of being one, how it feels, the diaper crinkle and the comfy clothes and baba...

I'm looking to meet new AB's DL"s , and ultimately maybe form a new relationship if it leads into that.
    As we say, diapers are not your life, but they sure do feel good.
    I have footed pjs, onesie and shortalls.

Outside of this, my interests include reading, acting, animals and volunteering.
    I'm in the GTA, so i know there are other out there, but they are afraid to show themseleves...

Hope to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Gta?
    Greater Toronto Area.

Those in the GTA know what the GTA is.

Quote Originally Posted by Desitinrub View Post
    Hmm lets see....
    Well, i'm an AB and love all aspects of being one, how it feels, the diaper crinkle and the comfy clothes and baba...

I'm looking to meet new AB's DL"s , and ultimately maybe form a new relationship if it leads into that.

Outside of this, my interests include reading, acting, animals and volunteering.
    I'm in the GTA, so i know there are other out there, but they are afraid to show themseleves...

Hope to hear from you.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well so what is your usual reading? I usually read non-fiction book but I also enjoy thriller novel. Oh yeah I'm wonder what GTA is that mean? Grand Theft Auto or anything else? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Last edited by Trevor; 18-Aug-2012 at 04:36. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Greater Toronto Area.

So what sorts of stuff do you read then? What sorts of volunteer work do you do? I know a few ABDLs up in TO, and I know there's a reasonably active crew up there. It's a fun town, actually, and I haven't been there in way too long now!

Anyways, welcome!

Oh, i have volunteered at the humane society, and have taught adults literacy skills.
    Recently ended a LTR, and thats sad but we are still friends.
    I'm hoping that my next potential partner likes diapers too.

I read various things...biographies etc..

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy both reading and writing and have three stories here on the site. I used to play a lot of Diablo on the computer, now my time is less, so if I have some, I'm working on my novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Desitinrub View Post
    Hmm lets see....

Hope to hear from you.
    That's so cool dude! I am also from the GTA (about 50km south from toronto methinks) How long have you actually been indulging in this side of yourself?
    That's awesome that you've done some volunteer work! Was this self initiated or for school?
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Aug-2012 at 05:37. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Greater Toronto Area.

Those in the GTA know what the GTA is.
    That's true including those from who are currently overseas too, eh?.
    That out of the way Ontario guy, I'm more your adult little girl with a blog listed on the profile if ya interested but well AB's are pretty cool too in my experience and yes you sure have some great clothes options.
    Is there a particular item of clothing connected to being AB you really like?