Thread: Introduction and story

Default Introduction and story

Hello all, my name is Michael (lastname omitted, and Michael is a very common name) and I am from Washington (state), USA. I'm 26 and have been secretly into diapers for as long as I can remember. I don't know what it is or how to explain it, and it's not always a sexual thing. I am not what I'd classify as an AB though.

I just like the way it feels, both sexually/materialistically and psychologically. I don't regress, and outside of diapers, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife and two sons (I'm very happily married), as well as computer programming (for a living) and video games.

I came to this website looking for answers to both help me understand myself and this fetish better, and to find ways to express myself in writing. I also came with news. I came out (not in a gay/straight manner) to my wife a few nights back. It was super embarrassing and stressful, and she didn't quite get it. She is, however, very open minded, and once I put the whole "Are you a pedophile?" question aside (we all know that AB/DL is not related in any way to pedophilia), she seems more open to it. Tonight I brought home my first bag of Molicare Super Plus diapers from the ABuniverse.com warehouse and she was willing to watch me put one on and wear it around a little. After a few minutes, she actually let me put one on her (although she wasn't comfortable with the thought of trying to wet it). We laid there together for a while, experiencing it together and I think she kind of enjoyed it.

She did say that it doesn't do anything for her, but it is not as bad as she had feared and actually didn't seem to mind me walking around the house in one (the kids are gone right now). She took hers off and since she hadn't wet or anything, I put it on over my current one so I had two Molicare super pluses on. Later in the evening, I managed to do a thorough flooding (not that you could tell until the outer one came off) and wore it that way for about an hour. Once I changed into a new one, we went to bed, which is where I'm typing this up (wearing a new super plus).

Anyways, that is my story and introduction. I don't feel I've given enough information away to identify myself (there are probably several thousand michaels withing driving distance to the abuniverse.com warehouse). I hope to pop on here from time to time and post. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself here, Michael. Any other interests of yours? Such as hobbies etc?

Well, i love to go hiking on Mt. Rainier and spending time at the beach. I also like seeing plays and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    Hello all, my name is Michael (lastname omitted, and Michael is a very common name) and I am from Washington (state), USA. I'm 26 and have been secretly into diapers for as long as I can remember. I don't know what it is or how to explain it, and it's not always a sexual thing. I am not what I'd classify as an AB though.

I just like the way it feels, both sexually/materialistically and psychologically. I don't regress, and outside of diapers, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife and two sons (I'm very happily married), as well as computer programming (for a living) and video games.

I came to this website looking for answers to both help me understand myself and this fetish better, and to find ways to express myself in writing. I also came with news. I came out (not in a gay/straight manner) to my wife a few nights back. It was super embarrassing and stressful, and she didn't quite get it. She is, however, very open minded, and once I put the whole "Are you a pedophile?" question aside (we all know that AB/DL is not related in any way to pedophilia), she seems more open to it. Tonight I brought home my first bag of Molicare Super Plus diapers from the ABuniverse.com warehouse and she was willing to watch me put one on and wear it around a little. After a few minutes, she actually let me put one on her (although she wasn't comfortable with the thought of trying to wet it). We laid there together for a while, experiencing it together and I think she kind of enjoyed it.

She did say that it doesn't do anything for her, but it is not as bad as she had feared and actually didn't seem to mind me walking around the house in one (the kids are gone right now). She took hers off and since she hadn't wet or anything, I put it on over my current one so I had two Molicare super pluses on. Later in the evening, I managed to do a thorough flooding (not that you could tell until the outer one came off) and wore it that way for about an hour. Once I changed into a new one, we went to bed, which is where I'm typing this up (wearing a new super plus).

Anyways, that is my story and introduction. I don't feel I've given enough information away to identify myself (there are probably several thousand michaels withing driving distance to the abuniverse.com warehouse). I hope to pop on here from time to time and post. Thanks for reading.
    Hi Michael Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro there.

I see you like movies so what kind of movies you like? Well I love almost all genre but in my top list is usually War,Thriller,Action,Comedy and my favorite movies? Well I think the list is way too long to write but in top is The Godfather, The Great Escape, Fast & Furious series.