Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plastic pants locally (dfw area)

Question plastic pants locally (dfw area)

You might remember the post I had a while back on my new favorite combination (new cvs cloth covered diapers) but now I see a flaw in it...cloth leaks wayyy i need to know from any fellow texans on this board if there is any places locally, as in the dfw area, where i can find some decent plastic pants

Not a texan... but look in the phone book or online yellow pages for a local Medical Supply store... they should carry incontinence supplies like plastic pants.

You can get all kinds of neat plastic pants on the internet. I'm guessing that won't work for you?

yeah give me some good sites for plastic pants i guess...but i still would prefer somewhere local because i wouldn't have to worry about my rents finding out

ebay has lots and lots of choices...

try Protex.they are north of austin.they have good products

Quote Originally Posted by clothdl View Post
    try Protex.they are north of austin.they have good products
    Thanks but that's kinda far from home, about a 3 and a half hour drive to be precise.

How is e-bay shady? There are a number of quality AB/DL clothing vendors on there. I have gotten all of my cloth diapering supplies from e-bay... never had a problem.

Alright I've been browsing around and came across the leakmaster deluxe from and it caught my attention...anyone tried these before? care to give some input?