Thread: Another Newbie

Joeyson

Default Another Newbie

Hi there everybody.

I've been into diapers For quite a long time. My first memories of wanting to wear diapers are from when I was three. For almost the entirety of my conscious life I've been wanting to wear diapers again. This year was my last year of high school, and after my last exam I don't know what came over but I finally had to courage to buy some diapers.

Nice mate how's it going? I'm about to finish high school, got final exams in a couple of months. Anything you are into besides wearing nappies?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyson View Post
    Hi there everybody.

I've been into diapers For quite a long time. My first memories of wanting to wear diapers are from when I was three. For almost the entirety of my conscious life I've been wanting to wear diapers again. This year was my last year of high school, and after my last exam I don't know what came over but I finally had to courage to buy some diapers.
    Ooh, do you know how you did in your exams yet? Hope they went well!

My last exam was in May!! I passed, so now I'm onto my second year of an accounting degree I'm really chuffed, because for a long time I really didn't think I was going to make it!

What sorts of stuff do you get up to in your spare time? I recently got a sewing machine, so I've been making lots of bits and bobs, and I'm also training for a marathon(but not on days like today - it's too wet and windy! I'm scared I'll get blown away!!)

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon! Oh and welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyson View Post
    Hi there everybody.

Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well Good luck on your next exam. Next year is my turn. Oh bother. Oh yeah could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?