Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bought tape on diapers for the first time today

Default bought tape on diapers for the first time today

finnally got tape ons they feel dead different to pull ups i like tape on better

I also bought tape ons a while back and have to say that I am now enjoying them especially now I ve got to trust theming love the feeling of the wet nappy.I have been wearing lille supreme fit maxims which can take 3 major flooding without leaking also the regular plus are very good for daytime use and not so bulky,I buy these from clearwell mobility who have shops in Sussex UK and can be ordered online,but I am looking forward to getting arena x plus from Dorset nursing supplies and wearing to bed tomorrow night as my wife is away for a few days.

Cherub

Yay, somebody made the switch from pull-ups to tape-on diapers!!!!
    I've tried pull-up style pants before. But nothing compares with a taped on diaper.

I think pull-ups and tape on's both have their place. I cant decide which kind is better.

Quote Originally Posted by teletubbies View Post
    finnally got tape ons they feel dead different to pull ups i like tape on better
    Well, they're 'the real deal'. To me, the only advantages pull-ups have, are the lack of tapes and their lack of crinkle when wearing in public. But when it comes to 'that soft, crinkly feeling', nothing beats an actual diaper.

I can't live without a true real tape on thick diaper. They are what I want. A pullup is not a diaper IMO.