Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey A lil intro

Default Hey A lil intro

Here it goes,im writing this for both me n my partner of 2 years. were out going open minded into motorsport,hair makeup and music.
    I (m)Have recently spoken out about my feelings for diapers to my better half and she has taken it quite well,Ive started this account for both of us to have a larger understanding and have funn with my kink.
    And the threads i have read seem like ure all a awesome bunch of pepole with simmilar feelings.
    cheers

Hello, im new here too. What form of motorsports are you and your partner in to?

Welcome to the site. I'm an older member, but years ago I was into quarter mile drag racing and had two cars which I built for the track. One ran low 14's and the other low 13's. It was a lot of fun, but a bit expensive.

yes luckilly im in a trade which pays my way for my hobbies. i have a vechile which on paper should run high 11s.Good to see not the only moor sport enthusiast

Drag racing is my thing. Not really into the go fast turn left thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. How do you put it down there? Love and have yank tanks!

Something I have to ask is Ford or Holden? More of a Holden fan myself, but the Falcon is a pretty sweet car. Especially the turbo sixes.

holden n nissan but yes the ford turbo are pretty tuff.
    Im a turbo boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple View Post
    Here it goes,im writing this for both me n my partner of 2 years. were out going open minded into motorsport,hair makeup and music.
    I (m)Have recently spoken out about my feelings for diapers to my better half and she has taken it quite well,Ive started this account for both of us to have a larger understanding and have funn with my kink.
    And the threads i have read seem like ure all a awesome bunch of pepole with simmilar feelings.
    cheers
    very cool nice to meet you! What kind of music are you guys into? Do you guys own diapers?

both in to dance tecno and charts type stuff but also bands like linkin park and along those lines bit of everything really.
    Also we do as of last night she brought some home last night she worn last night :-)