Thread: My mom finally found them...

Default My mom finally found them...

So I've been wearing since around 5th-6th grade and I just graduated college this past Friday. My mom retired at the end of June, and since then, she's been on a mission to do as much housework as possible, cleaning every single room in the house, including my room. So I have my stash hidden in a big box underneath a mess of 10 or so blankets stuffed in my closet and a few bags of Pampers size 7's underneath some other stuff in there... never thought she'd ever go in there b/c she never has since I've been wearing umteen years ago.

So one day about a month ago when I came back from wherever I was, my mom was all happy, wanting me to check out my room since she cleaned it... I kinda freaked when I opened my closet b/c she folded all those blankets and put some more stuff in there and re-arranged stuff in there, and since she was an investigator, I was afraid she opened the box there. I never asked and she never said anything. The box didn't seem to be moved or anything, but one night when I got kinda drunk, I was picking on my sister about this guy she's talking to and she then said "I wouldn't pick on me if I were you, mom told me a secret about you that you wouldn't want anyone to know". I didnt ask what, but since this is the only secret I'd die if anyone found out, I immediately assumed my mom found my stash, and since she can't keep a secret, I figured she told my sister after a couple of wines.

Well I just went in that closet a couple of minutes ago and opened that box and she stuffed some of those other bags of diapers in there that I had in another place in the closet, so yea, that sucks. She never said anything, but now I feel really weird. Since I just graduated, I guess that's an extra incentive to get a job ASAP and get out of there so I can wear and not worry anymore.

Sorry for the long life story... I'm going to down some rum to take my mind off of it

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    So I've been wearing since around 5th-6th grade and I just graduated college this past Friday. My mom retired at the end of June, and since then, she's been on a mission to do as much housework as possible, cleaning every single room in the house, including my room. So I have my stash hidden in a big box underneath a mess of 10 or so blankets stuffed in my closet and a few bags of Pampers size 7's underneath some other stuff in there... never thought she'd ever go in there b/c she never has since I've been wearing umteen years ago.

So one day about a month ago when I came back from wherever I was, my mom was all happy, wanting me to check out my room since she cleaned it... I kinda freaked when I opened my closet b/c she folded all those blankets and put some more stuff in there and re-arranged stuff in there, and since she was an investigator, I was afraid she opened the box there. I never asked and she never said anything. The box didn't seem to be moved or anything, but one night when I got kinda drunk, I was picking on my sister about this guy she's talking to and she then said "I wouldn't pick on me if I were you, mom told me a secret about you that you wouldn't want anyone to know". I didnt ask what, but since this is the only secret I'd die if anyone found out, I immediately assumed my mom found my stash, and since she can't keep a secret, I figured she told my sister after a couple of wines.

Well I just went in that closet a couple of minutes ago and opened that box and she stuffed some of those other bags of diapers in there that I had in another place in the closet, so yea, that sucks. She never said anything, but now I feel really weird. Since I just graduated, I guess that's an extra incentive to get a job ASAP and get out of there so I can wear and not worry anymore.

Sorry for the long life story... I'm going to down some rum to take my mind off of it
    Ohh dang. Sorry about that. Hopefully she was refering to something else, and not the diapers.
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Aug-2012 at 01:27. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I had been house sitting at my parents while they were away on vacation for 2 weeks. This was all before I got interested in diapers. During that time period I was wearing all the spandex and leotards and tights I wanted, usually right after I got home from work etc. Well one morning I woke up (in their bed) even though there is a bedroom of my own) and I went in to their bathroom, took of the leotard I was wearing and took a shower. I went to work and did the rest of my day, and came home. They arrived home at like 6:30, my mom went upstairs to start to unpack, and she comes to the top of the stairs, and with leotard in hand, whats this ??? I made an excuse someone I had invited over (a girl) left it in their bathroom. Dont know if she believed me or not.

Now that's a really awkward situation to be in, eh?

She probably thinks that it's your life & you control it....the way she's dealing with it is better than other reactions you could of gotten even though you are an adult

At least she's not giving you grief about it. That's got to be a plus, right?

A former roommate straightened my room once. My bags of Attends and Molicare were right out in the open for him to see and nothing came of it.

That's a bit rough. I hope all is well...your mom doesn't seem too upset about it. The closest I came was when I was 17 and Mom asked me why she kept finding little pieces of blue plastic and blue tapes around the house. She hadda know...she took care of disabled folks.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post

That must have been my dream then. I had a weird dream with my sister who found out my stash and told someone else. It was almost exactly as you described it and this was only a few days ago.

Hopefully she's fine with it.
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 00:48. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.