Thread: Long time Diaper Lover first time posting on ADISC

Default Long time Diaper Lover first time posting on ADISC

Hi All
    I only stumbled on the site today and the impression I get is its a nice place to visit.

I am at the other end of the age spectrum from what i have read about this site.

I have been in diapers casually for more than 30 years and have never lost the desire to wear and use Diapers.

I was nearly forced too, some years ago when my wife discovered a used one when I got careless and accidently left one in a bag in the bath room.

After councelling for an "addiction" I was cureded ..... yeh right.... more cured of my carelessness.

Sadly I dont get the opportunity to enjoy them as much as I did as I a have stopped working shift work. Today was exception as I have to prep for a colonoscopy so thats been rather interesting!

I have a AB male friend whom I see all to infrequently and miss his company. There is nothing like having a good friend whom you can both enjoy each others company while in Diapers.

Thats a brief bit about me and my life with diapers... can I call the nappies please?
    Last edited by Graby; 15-Aug-2012 at 09:09. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Graby View Post
    Hi All
    I only stumbled on the site today and the impression I get is its a nice place to visit.

I am at the other end of the age spectrum from what i have read about this site.

I have been in diapers casually for more than 30 years and have never lost the desire to wear and use Diapers.

I was nearly forced too, some years ago when my wife discovered a used one when I got careless and accidently left one in a bag in the bath room.

After councelling for an "addiction" I was cureded ..... yeh right.... more cured of my carelessness.

Sadly I dont get the opportunity to enjoy them as much as I did as I a have stopped working shift work. Today was exception as I have to prep for a colonoscopy so thats been rather interesting!

I have a AB male friend whom I see all to infrequently and miss his company. There is nothing like having a good friend whom you can both enjoy each others company while in Diapers.

Thats a brief bit about me and my life with diapers... can I call the nappies please?
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well I think there are many senior members in ADISC. So yeah you can call diapers with anything you like nappy etc. Oh yeah could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site

PS: 600 Post