Thread: Girlfriend/ABDL Mommy

Default Girlfriend/ABDL Mommy

I just wanted to say hello and indroduce myself. My name is Crystal and I've been an ABDL mommy to my boyfriend for almost 4 years now. I didnt know anything of this lifestyle prior to being with him and I have embrased it because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him and I know this is what makes him happy. It is however getting harder for me to keep it up as much as he likes as time goes on. Not because I dont enjoy making him happy, but because of issues i have of my own. Maybe its self esteem issues or something more, I'm not really sure. I have joined this site to read stories and maybe to hear other experiences because I want to get past my reservations. Any advice or comments are certainly welcomed. Thank you for having me!

It`s heartening to know that some people are open minded enough to accept someone else`s lifestyle. From your post though it seems that you have gone beyond that too. But I`m sorry I don`t think much of us on here can help you if you don`t give us at least a hint at what the `issues`your having are. I have my own thoughts about what they are, granted my opinions may be widely off but still. So if you don`t feel comfortable posting a comment for all to see you can still PM people if you want privacy. That said I don`t think the people of ADISC will be anything but supportive if you leave it as a regular post either. I hope that you elaborate on your situation so that we can give educated advice on it without having to guess.

Once again, I am glad to see that you have embraced his lifestyle but if I may make a suggestion, If you are getting worn out why not tell your Boyfriend, he will understand and no doubt be grateful that you even tried. I`m not saying don`t accept this part of him, but give some time to yourself too.

That`s all the advice I can give you on the information so far. If it`s completely off base don`t hesitate to tell me.

- Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    It`s heartening to know that some people are open minded enough to accept someone else`s lifestyle. From your post though it seems that you have gone beyond that too. But I`m sorry I don`t think much of us on here can help you if you don`t give us at least a hint at what the `issues`your having are. I have my own thoughts about what they are, granted my opinions may be widely off but still. So if you don`t feel comfortable posting a comment for all to see you can still PM people if you want privacy. That said I don`t think the people of ADISC will be anything but supportive if you leave it as a regular post either. I hope that you elaborate on your situation so that we can give educated advice on it without having to guess.

Once again, I am glad to see that you have embraced his lifestyle but if I may make a suggestion, If you are getting worn out why not tell your Boyfriend, he will understand and no doubt be grateful that you even tried. I`m not saying don`t accept this part of him, but give some time to yourself too.

That`s all the advice I can give you on the information so far. If it`s completely off base don`t hesitate to tell me.

- Chance
    Honestly my problem is confidence in myself in being able to please him in this way. Its hard to explain really. But I bet everyone on the other side of this have a harder time explaining their own issues. I see that he seems so sad most of the time when I am not taking care of him. I'd give anything to do it 24/7 for him and we discuss it and he says he'd give anything to not want it. I never want him to feel this way I fell in love with who he is. So whats wrong with me? I want to do it for him but something in me holds me back. I dont know if that explains it any better.

BinkyBum

^ Hi there! I've looked over what you have said, and I've formed my own thoughts, perhaps to help you come to a conclusion to your own, or at least guiding you to it in some way. <3

Is your boyfriend under a lot of stress? Most 24/7 babies want to do it, and like you said, your boyfriend explained to you that he'd give anything not to want it (Did I interpret that clearly?). A lot of ADISC members simply regress to shy away from life a little, maybe he is just expressing he is stressed without realizing it.

If that is it or not, girlie, don't be so hard on yourself! Being very accepting of your boyfriend touches my heart and most likely gives hope to the community that people genuinely can respect us. I think you're feeling strain because you want to please him, you love him, but he has mixed feelings on what he needs, therefore confusing and stressing you out because you don't know what to do - and you hate seeing him so upset.

Perhaps push your boyfriend a bit to help him express what he really wants and to give you a clear idea on how to help him. You're a wonderful girlfriend, a wonderful mommy, and you'll make the right decision love. <3

I agree completely with BinkyBum but I also stand by my earlier point, you and your Boyfriend both seem stressed out to me. You can`t baby him 100% of the time and you`ve already admitted that so don`t stress yourself further by wondering what you else you can do. By the standards of most people on this site you`ve already done more then enough. Talk to your Boyfriend about this if you can and let him know how you are feeling, If your less stressed out that means will both get more enjoyment out of playing this. I know you both might think you would want to do this 24 7 but it`s not a lifestyle it`s a chance to escape responsibility, act innocent and play pretend. You have done nothing wrong.

- Chance

Welcome to the site, I hope you find some useful details on this site, I also hope you make new friends like yourself that have done just what you have like my partner Ann Other also a member on this form and another lady I forget her username that's not long joined who also as gotten in to this world for there partners.

I hope you enjoy your stay also remember we not just about the abdl scene here so what else are you in to ? what other things do you guys do in the day/weekends when you have spare time?

Me and Ann used to go out on the motorbikes that was fun

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging advice! I spent most of last night reading forums and blogs its so good (well not really) to hear there are other partners struggling with the same issues. I don't feel so alone. I just want to say everyone I've spoken to in the abdl community is so welcoming and helpfull! My boyfriend and I will work through this because we talk alot about it and we continue to research and join sites like this to keep our relationship strong and grow!

I am a mother of 2 girls. They are 15 and 10. Most of my freetime is spent driving to and from activities for them, and I love it! Being a mom is what I was meant to be, but I also work a full time job. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. He is amazing with my girls and they love him to death. Timmy, my boyfriend, is a full time student. He graduates with his BA in December. He also works part time at nights. Well that is pretty much all about me! I can not wait to hear stories and share more!