Thread: Hello everyone, time for a diaper change....

Exclamation Hello everyone, time for a diaper change....

before I was getting Depends from my PCP. and now after losing most of my urinary ambitions, she has prescribed me both a case of Huggies and a case of Pampers to use as an insert, while I still look for a pharmacy that can fill my prescription for Bambinos.

I like both the Huggies Night time and Pampers night time, but would like to purchase an extender so they would feel snug like a diaper should be, I have tried to make an extender, but would rather by one online if they do exist. Any information including hyperlinks to places that could help extend the taping area of the diapers would be much appreciated, as I am now using goodnites as a full cover. The diapers are beautiful, and I would like to not have to layer them with another brief. Where the hell is my pacifier?

< ---- Both incontinent and an ABDL for life.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Niveran View Post
    before I was getting Depends from my PCP. and now after losing most of my urinary ambitions, she has prescribed me both a case of Huggies and a case of Pampers to use as an insert, while I still look for a pharmacy that can fill my prescription for Bambinos.

I like both the Huggies Night time and Pampers night time, but would like to purchase an extender so they would feel snug like a diaper should be, I have tried to make an extender, but would rather by one online if they do exist. Any information including hyperlinks to places that could help extend the taping area of the diapers would be much appreciated, as I am now using goodnites as a full cover. The diapers are beautiful, and I would like to not have to layer them with another brief. Where the hell is my pacifier?

I'm not particularly experienced with diapers (having never owned any) but I would suggest using adult diapers - E.G. Molicares - for your needs. They will absorb more, be more comfortable, and fit much better.

But other than that, welcome to the forum! Please, tell us more about YOU! Who are you, besides a *B/DL? Hobbies, interests, pasttimes, etc.!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

~ Alexis

BinkyBum

^ I second Alexis! Welcome to the forum, but please tell us more about yourself! Who are you when you aren't in your baby self? <3

sorry for the late reply. I am a computer system builder who loves music.... Pink Floyd was my first favorite band.... I am a friendly individual to family and friends, and am glad I can finally meet people with my interests. I am still looking for a diaper extender that is cool and would fit on Pampers and Huggies....when I wear them I just want to be myself. Favorite color is blue, and like sushi.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by Niveran View Post

Welcome to ADISC, Niveran. Tell us more about yourself.

Speaking of baby diapers, a member named Cottontail wrote a very good article about making extensions. You can find it here. If you only want to use them as stuffers, rip the sides off and make cuts along the front. A size 6 Huggies Overnight + a Goodnight will hold a fair amount. If you're incontinent and need diapers for medical reasons, I second LittleDrummerGirls idea of using Molicares. You don't see them modeled too often in the ABDL community. I think they're the most obscure high-end diaper.

If you plan on sticking around, we have an Established Contributor forum and an IRC chat you can unlock after making a certain number of quality posts. They're both worth it.

Cheers