Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite artist/ band?

Default What is your favorite artist/ band?

This thread probably exisits but I'm bringing it back from the dead! So whats everybody's favorite artists/band? Favorite song by said artist/band? I can personally say for myself my favorite artist by far is Deadmau5. My favorite song is The Veldt. So whats your favorite?

I'm going to go with a popular (and almost cliche) answer, but: David Gilmour and Pink Floyd. Favorite song is somewhat of a moving target. Depends on my mood, how many times I've heard it, etc..

Best. Band. Ever.

That's a little hard to say as my favorite genres range from drone rock to electro house, so my favorite artist depends on what I'm in the mood to listen to.

However, I have a band that I find worthy of calling my favorite for just this occasion, the post-rock band Mogwai. I'm always satisfied when I listen to them and the two albums 'Come On Die Young' and 'The Hawk Is Howling' were the soundtrack to my recent paradigm shift that I lovingly refer to as my mental re-birth.

Their stuff is fantastic to listen to, they work hard and it shows in their music and they've gotten me through some difficult times.

My favorite song by them would have to be 'I Love You, I'm Going To Blow Up Your School.' It's a delightfully dark track and it tells the story completely instrumentally, much like the vast majority if their other tracks.
    Last edited by Cygnus; 15-Aug-2012 at 05:59.

Kelly Clarkson with Because of You and Dark Side. And Martina McBride with How Far.

I love so much music but recently I have been into Zedd, The Word Alive, Memphis May Fire, Porter Robinson, Calvin Harris, Kaskade, Tinnie Tempah, We The Kings, The M Machine. Pretty much Electronic, Dub, D&B, and Hardcore music.

My Bloody Valentine. Eels. The Queers.
    One of those three is my favorite.

My favorite bands right now are Squirrel Nut Zippers and SHEL