Thread: What small diapers now since Abri form S4 are gone?

Default What small diapers now since Abri form S4 are gone?

I need a plastic backed diaper that is about the same size as the S4. What have you swapped to? I tried molicare but the price of them sucks. Has anyone tried the ABU superdry kids in small?

Quote Originally Posted by Merp View Post
    I need a plastic backed diaper that is about the same size as the S4. What have you swapped to? I tried molicare but the price of them sucks. Has anyone tried the ABU superdry kids in small?
    There aren't too many choices I'm aware of in small. If you don't like the prices on Molilcares, I guess the newly available Tena Slip Maxis are out as well (I recall reading they were available from at least one other distributor that was a bit cheaper). I don't know about ABU products. Good luck in finding something that works.

[QUOTE=Trevor;930351]...If you don't like the prices on Molilcares...[QUOTE]The price for Molicares on XPMedical actaully isn't much more than the Abenas. It's a couple bucks more, but there are mor in the Molicare pack. Overall, you're really not paying too much more, especially considering they're are really the best plastic-backed option.
    Last edited by abdl690; 16-Aug-2012 at 05:38. Reason: spelling

Abrina Abriform S4's are still available on the internet. You can try searching for them using google