Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi peeps,

Umm... I guess the name says it all. I'm interested in diapers and regression, but not very active.

Glad to be on the site though.

Welcome to ADISC! Just remember you are always welcome to comment on something but you are more than welcome to lurk. I joined yesterday for the sole purpose of just lurking but as I started looking I started posting my opinions.

Thanks kittenjossee.
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Aug-2012 at 19:21. Reason: removed auto-merged duplicate post.

Then we are agreed, justlurking you are hear by sentenced to commenting all ideas and opinions you may have on all posts you are passionate about, *Bangs wooden hammer*. In the meantime though, why don't you give us a little bit more background information than the whole "I'm interested in diapers and regression" thing, not being mean, but they don't rule our lives. Boy tell us about your dreams, your passions, your hobby's but not your interest's we dgaf about that shit (JK).

- Chance