Thread: sample packs help

Default sample packs help

i found a website a while ago that sold a sample pack that had samples of all different types of tape on diapers. i think there was 12 in total. does anyone know what site this was?

hdis.com has them for$9.95 plus a 1.95 service charge. Plus free shipping. I bought one back in march,that's how I made my decesion on what I use now.

warning: while hdis sample packs are really good and at a good price, they have a habit of sending a lot of incontinence advertisements mail to you after the order. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Programmatic View Post
    I believe you may be on about the ABU sample pack found here: ABU Ultra Sample Pack @ ABUniverse.com
    Hope that helps.
    Agreed. ABU is the only one that comes to mind with 12 in the pack. Some places allow you to create your own, such as at XPmedical.com.

I definitely concur with abdl690. XPmedical is a great site that has quality products and service for good prices. Because of their discreet shipping, I was able to get a whole case of Dry 24/7's into my house without my folks knowing (of course, it did take careful planning and luck too).

The sample packs should help you decide on a diaper and make the right choice. Good luck!