Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just looked at gaiaonline again wtf?

Question Just looked at gaiaonline again wtf?

I was really board, and decided to check out that site again and with in 5 minutes remembered why I stopped going there. Is that place a freaking mess, or am I just too old for it?

It's a terrible mess. Though in my opinion it has always been pretty bad.

It's like Lord of the Flies on the internet. Also what you do there will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Stay away! (Like I did)

Didn't Gaia Online used to be forum RPing for points to dress you characters with?
    Last time I looked at it, it was some half-ass MMORPG. I prefered the lame forum RPing <_<

Hahha, I remember going on there once upon a time!

Fishing at Durem...good times...sort of.

It's kind of a shame becouse the avatar thing was sort of neat in a way. I spent a good deal of time playing stupid forum games to get a pimp cain. Worth it.

Eh the whole thing is kinda lame, when there is customazation in other games where you can get items alot easier and the people on their aren't half.. not good people

I have some of my best forum memories from that place. It was actually before I started doing any kind of DL stuff. I made a lot of fun friends there and had an outrageous time. But that time is long gone...

I had fun as well. Haiku games where sometime neat to do. Infact the forum game section was probably where it was at.