Thread: So excited!

Default So excited!

Finally the goodnites sample came can't wait to look at them! D

Cool! I tried goodnites for the first time recently and they were wonderful. What kind did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    Cool! I tried goodnites for the first time recently and they were wonderful. What kind did you get?
    I got the boys L/XL ones and at first thought they looked extremely small but they slid on with relative ease and were and still are, very comforyable what did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    I got the boys L/XL ones and at first thought they looked extremely small but they slid on with relative ease and were and still are, very comforyable what did you get?
    I got the girls L/XL because I heard they had better absorption. I didn't think they were going to fit very well either but I was pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Aug-2012 at 07:10. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Mew

I had no idea they were doing samples again! I just requested a sample.. I hope my neighbor doesn't take it and/or my parent doesn't see it. @[email protected]

How long does it usually take for it to arrive? 4-6 weeks seems like a long time. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    I had no idea they were doing samples again! I just requested a sample.. I hope my neighbor doesn't take it and/or my parent doesn't see it. @[email protected]

How long does it usually take for it to arrive? 4-6 weeks seems like a long time. ;-;
    Yeah it did take around 4 weeks for me. If you call a number. (video on youtube is goodnites experiences, you can fill out a survey and they'll send you two free goodnites instead of one.

wpy

So, did you try them? Are they too tight or just fit you?

Quote Originally Posted by wpy View Post
    So, did you try them? Are they too tight or just fit you?
    They were a little tight but they fit me with no mods. 38" waist. If you call that number from the goodnites experiences video on youtube and fill out the survey then they'll send you two diapers and then if you go online they'll send you another diaper too. And you can call that phone number from any phone at any address and they'll send you two each time. I've called from a different phone and they're sending me two really quick.