Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: baby_mike's girl

baby_mike_luvr

Default baby_mike's girl

Hello people it is the famouse Sierra here. I am the girl that mike has told you about. So this is a little wierd to see just how big this thing really is but it also is intresting. I am not into this kind of stuff but My MAN is and well I need to know what he likes. If you know what I mean. I love this guy and I knew the night he told me that this was something seriously on his mind. Of course it took a while for him to tell me but I am glad he did. Now we are taking it one step at a time I have to have time to absorb thing he tells me little by little but to tell you the truth I am open to it.

baby_mike_luvr

baby_mike_luvr

I luv you to

Well welcome to adisc if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask
    ... so enjoy your stay...

toddlerboy

Hey...welcome to ADISC...glad ur supportive if you have questions or would like some new friends just ask!

baby_mike_luvr

thanx!! I might take that up sometime

Warm welcomes and best wishes. You are a special lady to be so accepting and open to this "life-style choice". I hope you have fun here. Mike, you are a very lucky man. Take care. (Curtsey)

Aww, I love watching sweet relationships, it gives me hope for someday being just as sweet to a girl of my own. I'm glad you love your MAN enough to explore his feelings and interests, it takes someone truely special to give it thought like that. Many people in this world are closed minded. They think anything not normal is not right, and therefore freaky or unacceptable.

I do hope we catch your eye, but hey, we never force people into anything, we just sit here and hope we're cute

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site.

>.> Go it has been so long sence I welcomed someone.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Warm welcomes and best wishes. You are a special lady to be so accepting and open to this "life-style choice". I hope you have fun here. Mike, you are a very lucky man. Take care. (Curtsey)
    Why thank you. You know I never thought I would find someone that would accept me wearing diapers, or have the need to act like a baby. But know I know that that is not true.