Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Musical intrests?

Cool Musical intrests?

It's one of my favorite ways to make friends. (:

I'll name a few of mine; post some of yours! (:
    Any kind of music is cool!

My favorite band is From First To Last. My second favorite is Muse, and my third favorite is Fall Out Boy (say what you will (

I also love Alkaline Trio, Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, blessthefall, Bloodhound Gang, Forever The Sickest Kids, Rage Against The Machine, The Sleeping, Children 18:3, Blink 182, Gym Class Heroes, Mindless Self Indulgence, Beastie Boys, Nevershoutnever!, Chiodos, and a ton more. =p

What are your jams?

Butterfly Mage

I'm good in handbell choir

I like: Sum 41, Elton John, Bon Jovi, Electric Light Orchestra, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Tom Petty, Seether, Nickelback, The Beatles, Queen, Van Halen, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, U2, and Oasis. Those are just my personal favorites. I like practically any rock song from the '70s to the '90s.

1. Pink Floyd
    2. Dave Matthews Band
    3. Led Zeppelin
    4. Bob Marley & The Wailers
    5. State Radio

Matchbox 20

Pink Floyd

The Styx

3 Doors Down

Eric Clapton

Linkin Park

Johnny Cash

The Eagles

And sooooooo many more.... I love music, breathe music....

I think we already had a topic like this before, but whatever I guess.

Well for me its two words "EVERY GENRE"

Some of my music interests: T.I, Slim Thug, 50 Cent, Rich Boy, The Cardigans, New Radicals, Hatebreed, Dethklok, DJ Khaled, P. Diddy, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G, Rise Against, Green Day, Surfaris, Yuzo Koshiro, Ludacris, Beach Boys, Point Blank, Don Omar, Juelz Santana, Cypress Hill, Incubus, The Game, Metallica, Hush, Rock n' Roll Soldiers, Maniacal Plan, Moby, Kayne West, Guns N' Roses, Grandmaster Flash, Stevie Wonder, Chamillionare, Young Jeezy, Twisted Sister, Belly, Sugar Ray, 311, Jay-Z, Rage Against The Machine, Dr. Dre, Dre, Lil' Wayne, Snoop Dog, Dick Dale, Grits, Nelly, Rolling Stones, Xzibit, Priestess, Beastie Boys, Shop Boyz, Dirty Heads, Nine Black Alps, Sly Boogy, Bob Marley, Bubba Sparxxx, Afroman, DMX, DJ Scooter, Jim Jones, DJ Unk, MIMS, Chevelle, Akon, Eminem, , Enya, Rick Ross, Rammstien, Paul Oakenfold, Green Tuxedo, Pearl Jam, Apocalytica, Hatebreed, and so much more.

That is a small amount. I need music, it completes me.

basically, I like everything but country music.

Hmm... lets see: Radiohead (never!), Pink Floyd, The Kinks, The Beatles, David Bowie, Muse, Scissor Sisters, Queen, REM, Pulp (well, Jarvis Cocker)

Then there is stuff I like, but not greatly. I'll listen to it if it is on, but probably wouldn't choose to listen to it: Oasis, U2, Kaiser Cheifs and probably some others that temporarily elude me.

When it comes to music, I can like one band and not another that sounds similar. Also, until I was about 15 or 16 I didn't listen to music at all, it did nothing for me. I played it, but I didn't get anything out of it. What this does mean is that there is quite possibly loads of bands out there I would really love, but simply haven't heard yet. My knowledge of music is greatly limited by my short degree of time actually taking any interest in it.