Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer adult diapers or baby/youth diapers?

Default Do you prefer adult diapers or baby/youth diapers?

All right guys, I want your opinions here - do you prefer adult diapers (Depends, bambinos etc.) or real baby/youth diapers (Cruisers, Pull-Ups, Goodnites etc.)? I just want to see what you guys think

Size wise I prefer Adult Diapers, My waist is 36, thus it fits in between size M and L adult diapers (depending on the brand). I would go for bambinos and kendall super maxi because of its thickness and the absorbent.

Ha I'm 6'2" with a 40" waist I'd have to stick half a dozen baby ones together!

Baby diapers were always available during my childhood, which is probably a big part of why I strongly prefer them. The fact that baby disposables are a giant money-maker and therefore the first to see updates also makes it difficult to consider using most adult disposables, since they seem so old-school by comparison. So that makes me a bit odd here, as when it comes to disposables, my preferences are at all times very progressive.

I do get nostalgic with cloth diapers, though. Fortunately, adult prefolds are made just like the baby kind are and have been for many years. Not much innovation in cloth rectangles these days!

Adult diapers since they're designed with adult proportions, i.e. my genitals, in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Adult diapers since they're designed with adult proportions, i.e. my genitals, in mind.
    LOL totally agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    LOL totally agreed

Baby and 'youth' diaper are technically different. Baby sizes are self-explanatory, but 'youth' can mean any age from toddler to teenage years.

With that said, I wear youth xD. Actual adult diapers are too big for me.

I prefer bambinodiapers and cloth diapers. Ne'er really fit that well into baby diapers past the age of 9 or so.

Adult diapers because... well... they fit. I wouldn't feel like I was getting a "hug" from a baby diaper.

Oh, and they "perform" better. And they're commonly available with plastic backing.