Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper Change

Default Diaper Change

What are the feelings for an adult baby and a caretaker when an adult baby needs a diaper change? When in AB mode, how are theese feelings for the baby and the caretaker? I am sure it is a very intimate trustworthy moment, anybody care to explain---thanks

For me it's sexy and I feel loved. For my husband, it turns him on when he changes me.

When my girl friends changes me I feel like I've gone back in time from when I really needed to wear diapers. She talks to me in baby talk as she wipes me down, and says "Time for baby to smell all nice a fresh" when powdering me, or she'll use a powder puff to slightly tickle me. When ever she does that it make me feel babyish and all good inside.

When my GF changes me she doesn't really baby talk me. It's more of a 'You need a change, get over here." And during the actual change, we just talk about regular stuff.

To me, as an adult baby, a diaper change is one of the most intimate activities a caretaker can have with his or her baby. It's an affectionate way of being cleaned and cared for. I've never really been babied, but I've been changed by other ABDLs, and I hope to find someone who I can do things with again.

I've never been in a position to be changed by anyone (not in the last 30 years anyway)...

But, the trust I'd feel in allowing someone to lead me by the hand and take me to be changed would feel really intense. Knowing that someone else had taken control, leaving me without any adult responsibilities would be amazing; I'd feel like I could be my "real" self without any pretence. I wouldn't have to be someone I'm not or censor my behaviour to conform to social expectations. I could just be me.

And the fact that they loved me enough to take care of the "business end" would make me feel like I must be loved unconditionally for that to happen! Actions would speak louder than words. And being in a position of exposure and vulnerability would just underline the balance of control (i.e. someone else is in complete control).

I guess a lot of the appeal relates to themes of unconditional love, trust, vulnerability, and control/power...

I never been changed as a ab/dl and clearly not when I was a TB. However I do know that who ever changed me, I would have to trust them a awful lot. They would also have to at the very least partially see the reasons I am a AB and hopefully be willing to treat me no differently then a toddler and I can understand *any* of this can and would be hard.

A 24 year old is not a toddler no matter how strongly or apathetic I feel to my AB side at the time. If some person just offered to change my diaper for the sake of doing it, I would likely decline partially due to not having that amount of trust in them, but also because it just wouldn't be what I want.

However the odd thing is all of the diaper changes I've ever encountered, the care giver always wants to get it over ASAP not that I blame them. It's really only in diaper commercials or other stuff like that when the elements of caring, love or affection actually play out during changes. Just another form of hollywood/advertising lying to me and me believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I never been changed as a ab/dl and clearly not when I was a TB. However I do know that who ever changed me, I would have to trust them a awful lot. They would also have to at the very least partially see the reasons I am a AB and hopefully be willing to treat me no differently then a toddler and I can understand *any* of this can and would be hard.

A 24 year old is not a toddler no matter how strongly or apathetic I feel to my AB side at the time. If some person just offered to change my diaper for the sake of doing it, I would likely decline partially due to not having that amount of trust in them, but also because it just wouldn't be what I want.

However the odd thing is all of the diaper changes I've ever encountered, the care giver always wants to get it over ASAP not that I blame them. It's really only in diaper commercials or other stuff like that when the elements of caring, love or affection actually play out during changes. Just another form of hollywood/advertising lying to me and me believing it.
    "I know exactly what you mean..." -Morpheus

I've been contemplating for the longest time now if at some point I should procure the services of a caretaker. I wouldn't doubt it would be wholly fun for the time, but there would be that emotional connection clearly missing for me and knowing "I'm just paying for this." Then the changing just feels forced, as does most of the nurturing. It's the same for me sexually, so as a mixed AB/DL...it's the most fulfilling.

Having that feeling of little power and being taken care of that way gives me those slew of loving feelings, and I want to submit to it.

Though I wonder if the short, one sided connection and fantasy would compensate. I don't have much to lose, but mind as well when I'm still young, for the right caretaker, a 132lb AB currently shouldn't be that difficult to pickup and put on a changing table lol.

Now if I were caretaking (and I'm kinda of postulating from other paternal like experiences) I would feel quite important and needed. Since I'm mixed, my little girl would be very cute to me asking to be changed. She would have to be a mix though, as Calico put it, it would get me off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    That's an interesting point... I keep switching between thinking that I'd be like that too, and then thinking that, as long as I knew the person was cool with AB/DLs that I wouldn't mind at all. I guess (for me) it would depend on the situation.

I could imagine (in some crazy fantasy!) being at an AB/DL "conference" where volunteer caretakers were on hand to change littles, and I think I'd really like to be changed in that situation. But not because of the love and intimacy that would be expressed, but just because I could stay in the "headspace" of being a toddler. In that situation, I'd want the whole thing to be pretty functional and just done as quickly and with as little fuss as possible. So, kind of a different experience...