Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kia Ora, fellow humans!

Default Kia Ora, fellow humans!

Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you.

I'm onthemoon. I'm 20 years old and female. I am currently a student, studying to become a veterinarian. I live with my fiance (also female) in my parents' guest house. We have three kids... Okay, they're dogs. I also have a parrot.

I honestly came to this site, not because I believe I am curious about or "into" adult baby...ness? Sorry, I'm so new to all of this. But because I'm confused and want to learn a bit more about what this is all about and wether I fit in here or not.

I hope to learn more as I go and maybe make some new friends along the way.

Welcome to the forum! I suggest you look at the articles section, as they can give you some insight as to what all of this is about. I hope you're not put off by it or anything. Most of us are here because we want to take care of a special part of ourselves - our inner child - and occasionally let him/her out to breathe and play, if that makes sense.

Put off? Gosh, no.

If anything, I'm interested in learning about it, honestly. I think people take things way too seriously in this society and there aren't many things that are "taboo" in my eyes. Thanks for your reply

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here and get to know more about this. What kind of dogs do you have?

Thanks, everyone!

I have a Chihuahua, a Miniature Pinscher, and a hound dog mix.

Judging from the title of this thread you're from NZ. May I ask what uni your studing at?

Judging from the fact that she's doing veterinary studies and according to my careers advisor that can only be done at Massey.

So that's what Kia Ora means! In the UK, when I was growing up in the '80s & '90s, Kia Ora was a brand of orange squash.

Ah well, welcome to the site, and a glass of squash to you too!