Thread: Newwby

Default Newwby

likes diapers,fps,snowpants

Welcome to the site allbill. We all like diapers here on this site, so what else do you like. Speaking as one of the older members, I still enjoy getting out on my bike and riding on our bike trail. I'm a professional musician and I also work as a school educator. I enjoy reading and I'm a writer, with three stories on this site. I also have a short story for sale on Nook Book, Barns and Noble.

Hi guys, im new on here too. Wow Dogboy you sound like a very busy person, what type of music do you do/play? I am into swimming (mostly diving) i absolutely LOVE caving its something i got into when i was a kid around the bays by the beaches here in NZ,im also a keen artist. I look forward to reading a story of yours i imagine by your avitar it would be a fantasy type of story which is really of my interest. And allbill I love diapers too they are comfy to wear