Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demon Cyber Baby - A ABDL Related Cyber Baby game - WINDOWS

Lightbulb Demon Cyber Baby - A ABDL Related Cyber Baby game - WINDOWS

Hey there, I am Nicky and I am a DL with a little AB side

I have been working on a program what is a cyber baby, the first version is a little devil/demon but I was in that mood when I was creating the first lot of image for the software, the next version will be a fury version still not got style or fur picked yet but that will come when this version is done.

What is Demon Cyber Baby?
    The idea came to me a few week ago when I was on facebook, there was a few people asking why is there no ABDL related games these days, and I was talking about the cyber pets/babies a few days before that with Ann you know the one you got on your keyring, and this is where I started my idea, first it was just going to be simple feed, clean, play but then I added sub functions to each of them and now a XP system, gold and banking options.

I feel I am close to completing the game and I hope to release it to all the ABDL's out there, I would like peoples feed back tho I know many will say the Demon baby is mean or evil but he was the first thing that came to me when I was drawing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perview.jpg 
Views:	2824 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	13681

Remote Gallery (IMGUR)
    View Gallery Here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	featured-02.jpg 
Views:	2008 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	13682 - Full Size Here

Sorry the UI is very Facebook style my idea was to release the first version to my followers on Facebook, to say thanks for following but Facebook became funny with me for no reason.

True aim of the game will be to keep the Cyber baby alive for 28 days, the game will be able to be paused and reloaded in the future, the first version wont have a score board or anything like this, I would of made it post to facebook but I not going to do that now.

In the next version there will be the option to change the time you keep the baby alive, from one day to 28 days, but the first version wont have that option I want to redo some of the code that will take me little time, the game should still give people idea of how it will all work and maybe ideas what they will want to be added.

The game is not ready to download just yet I still have to finish on the art work and add the banking option, save game and pause option, plus I like to get peoples ideas on the game and idea also

The software will run on Windows XP, Vista, Seven, I hope also on 98,2000 and windows 8 but I don't have these systems to test them on if you do please post and we can sort out testing, I see no reason it should not work in crossover or wine, but I not tested this.

I will need some alpha testers soon so please get your names down and please a little about yourself and what you know about computers just so I know the alpha testers will give the bug reports back I need.

Beta testing will be option to everyone so don't worry you will get a chance to test it

I am making a site where it will sit, IC Games the IC Games site is hosted with The Inner Child site but under another URL as there not the same thing so I felt it was a good idea to split them up

What do you need to know about my computer?
    Computer OS: eg Windows XP SP3
    Computers CPU: eg I7 quad core 2.2
    Computers Space: eg 500 gig HDD 189 gig Free
    Computers Ram: eg 6 gig DDR3

You need a mouse to use this game, I know there are some hardcore uses that still to this day don't use a mouse
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 12-Aug-2012 at 14:29. Reason: Hit submit no preview

Looks interesting, I wouldn't mind alpha testing. I'm 17, don't have a job and I do school online so I have a lot of free time. I spend a lot of the day on my computer and I know how to navigate it fairly well. I'm not sure what I need to know but I have downloaded a few indie games in my time so I know some stuff.

But in the meantime good luck and I hope this works out!
    People have been waiting for some more abdl related games for a while.

Could you answer me these then please below
    I will be happy for you to do the alpha testing, the testing would be to play the game and and use all the functions within the game, try using other software
    in the background so we know its not having problems with other programs, screen shot any bugs, write up things that really needs to be changed or that have been braking in the game, things like this, even if the game works without a problem this also needs to be reported

Quote Originally Posted by NickyOmutsu
    What do you need to know about my computer?
    Computer OS: eg Windows XP SP3
    Computers CPU: eg I7 quad core 2.2
    Computers Space: eg 500 gig HDD 189 gig Free
    Computers Ram: eg 6 gig DDR3

You need a mouse to use this game, I know there are some hardcore uses that still to this day don't use a mouse
    Thanks for your reply I just hope your right I hope others do what these games I spent a lot of time so far and finding it hard get people involved in this scene, any other scene would jump on this.

FairyCakes

"I am making a site where it will sit, IC Games the IC Games site is hosted with The Inner Child site but under another URL as there not the same thing so I felt it was a good idea to split them up"

what inner child site?

Teehee this seems pretty cool - I'd probably play it.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    "I am making a site where it will sit, IC Games the IC Games site is hosted with The Inner Child site but under another URL as there not the same thing so I felt it was a good idea to split them up"

what inner child site?
    'theinerchild co uk'

This is a standard I slowly working on for age regression, there you will see the rules so far the ideas and if you join you will also see more of the forum as some of it is hidden to guests but I not really doing much work on it this week or two want to hand write some of the rules and look at some ideas things like that.

the site for the game will be 'icgames uni me'

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGirlLost View Post
    Teehee this seems pretty cool - I'd probably play it.
    I hope you will enjoy it, I will get some work done on it tomorrow and then I hope some better screen shots sorry I didn't update the post today with any I just been busy today.
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 14-Aug-2012 at 00:38. Reason: Site keeps DUAL posting .... why :(

Interesting idea, although the artwork needs some improvement :3
    Anyway, I'm not fond of these kind of games, but once the beta is out, I could give it a try. but I gotta ask, since I didn't get it completely, if you install the game on your computer, it will have absolutely no interaction with facebook whatsoever, right? because I keep my puppy life completely separated from my public life :P

Quote Originally Posted by NickyOmutsu View Post
    Could you answer me these then please below
    I will be happy for you to do the alpha testing, the testing would be to play the game and and use all the functions within the game, try using other software
    in the background so we know its not having problems with other programs, screen shot any bugs, write up things that really needs to be changed or that have been braking in the game, things like this, even if the game works without a problem this also needs to be reported

Thanks for your reply I just hope your right I hope others do what these games I spent a lot of time so far and finding it hard get people involved in this scene, any other scene would jump on this.
    Oh ya I can totally do all of that. It sounds like fun actually!
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Aug-2012 at 09:27. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    Interesting idea, although the artwork needs some improvement :3
    Anyway, I'm not fond of these kind of games, but once the beta is out, I could give it a try. but I gotta ask, since I didn't get it completely, if you install the game on your computer, it will have absolutely no interaction with facebook whatsoever, right? because I keep my puppy life completely separated from my public life :P
    100 % no connection to facebook at all now, all facebook functions have been removed the beta will also have NO update checks at this time so there is no connection to the net ever, and the software would not connect to facebook if you didn't want it to anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle
    Oh ya I can totally do all of that. It sounds like fun actually!
    Could you post them details now hun please, just so I have them for when the alpha is ready, sorry its not ready yet, just had a few computer problems today aka it was offline all day lol
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 14-Aug-2012 at 22:40. Reason: Removing Double post arrrrg still :(

Quote Originally Posted by NickyOmutsu View Post
    Could you post them details now hun please, just so I have them for when the alpha is ready, sorry its not ready yet, just had a few computer problems today aka it was offline all day lol
    Oh ya,
    Windows 7
    HP Pavilion dv5 Notebook PC
    AMD Turion(tm) II P540 Dual-Core processor 2.40 GHz
    4.00 GB RAM (3.74 GB usable)
    64-bit Operating System
    225 GB free of 447 GB
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Aug-2012 at 22:21. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.