Thread: Hello :3

Default Hello :3

Hey guys, Well I've known about the site for years and am a member on a lot of other sites, but for some reason have never joined here. But here I am. Hmm, well I live in Porsmouth, well for the next month or so, then I'm moving to the Isle of Wight for work. I'm up in Kingston/South London a lot. I'm always up for meeting new people - just going out for a drink or hanging out, so let me know if you're near Anything else, just ask

Tell us more about yourself, when you join there is all the links to the rules give them a read hard to get to know you from this post but welcome all the same, hugs.

Welcome to the community, You into any games/movies/music or got any hobbies?

Welcome to ADISC. Nice to see someone else close to London. What else are you into?

Well I'm 18, 19 next week. I'm pretty heavily into sailing. Currently I design sails for a company in Portsmouth and next month I am finishing there and am going into professional sailing. My life kind of revolves around sailing so it's nice to get away from it when I can. I'm into a lot of other water sports (no not like that!), but like Windsurfing, Kitesufing Wakeboarding etc. The only other sport I'm into (and yes it's now officially a sport as GB just won gold in it) is clay shooting. I'm a fairly quiet person I guess, and like to keep myself to myself but I do enjoy meeting new people

Quote Originally Posted by drynites1993 View Post
    Well I'm 18, 19 next week. I'm pretty heavily into sailing. Currently I design sails for a company in Portsmouth and next month I am finishing there and am going into professional sailing. My life kind of revolves around sailing so it's nice to get away from it when I can. I'm into a lot of other water sports (no not like that!), but like Windsurfing, Kitesufing Wakeboarding etc. The only other sport I'm into (and yes it's now officially a sport as GB just won gold in it) is clay shooting. I'm a fairly quiet person I guess, and like to keep myself to myself but I do enjoy meeting new people
    I have not done any sailing for years I did it as a kid, 1/2 man sailing but I not sure why I never kept it up I was fun, I guess it just was not me lol, I am a right geek when it comes down to it I rather have a keyboard in my had then rope

Shooting ,... I am not sure I am in to that but I have to say the power behind a gun does sometimes interest me, do you wear often or at all

Thanks for more details it was nice to read.

Quote Originally Posted by drynites1993 View Post
    Brilliant its nice to know more about you. Used to be heavily into sailing still want to get back into it hehe maybe after university when I have a little more time.. Would be interested to know more about your design work as that is my chosen field in uni (Transport design)
    Last edited by teddybear458; 12-Aug-2012 at 13:44.