Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Useful aspects of wearing a diaper

Default Useful aspects of wearing a diaper

I was wondering about some useful aspects of wearing a diaper, I mean, even if you are not a ABDL, or an incontinent. For example, if you need to pee you can do on your diaper, you would not need to use public bathrooms, many times they are disgusting). You also might do without have to left the room.

You also could pooped on the diaper, but people around you probably would suspect because the smell, but anyway…Anyway, talk about what you think it.

I think scuba divers pad up, if they are down there for the long haul. Also astronauts during space walks. I'm sure there are plenty of occupations and hobbies that require padding.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dependsdude

I think one of the useful aspects of wearing a diaper in public is that the diaper is sort of a safety blanket. Like, if you can't make it to the bathroom or if you're standing in line and you have to go, you got a diaper on, go for it! And also the comfort factor is another useful aspect. I just feel so much better and more comfortable when I'm in a diaper!

Construction workers on high buildings or other structures often have to wear diapers if it's too far to climb down to use the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Construction workers on high buildings or other structures often have to wear diapers if it's too far to climb down to use the bathroom.
    I'd just piss off the edge of a building and try and hit a damn bird.

Diapers can be convenient in some cases but I can't think of many considering it takes far longer to clean up in a diaper change especially alone then it does to use the toilet. If I just need to piss I can get in and out in under 3 mins, sometimes even 60-90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    [snipped]Diapers can be convenient in some cases but I can't think of many considering it takes far longer to clean up in a diaper change especially alone then it does to use the toilet. If I just need to piss I can get in and out in under 3 mins, sometimes even 60-90 seconds.
    This has certainly been my experience. I can see where people with smaller bladders might find them convenient but for me they're for enjoyment rather than practicality.

medicNS

Large concerts where finding your way to the dirty old porta-poties is way to long, Ive often wondered about those people right up front, they rush in HOURS before the concert even starts and could have 80,000 people behind them to get to the bathroom. I went to see ACDC a few years back and my at the time girl friend said she would "consider depends" if she was wearing a dress and not jeans, i doubt she was serious but I liked hearing it.

Times Square on New Years eve, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER 1 Million People and I can guarantee you, there are no bathrooms unless your willing to leave the compound, never to be gained access again.... id be willing to bet there is tons of diapers worn there.

Movies are kind of nice. Most people probably don't have a problem, but if you want a huge drink, at least you know you won't have to leave.

Road trips are often mentioned, but an average tank of gas will get you 6-7 hours of driving if you really stretch it on the interstate. That probably saves me one stop in the middle of that range, but changing a diaper takes more than twice as long as going to the bathroom, so no real practical gain their.

They are for enjoyment. although I kind of enjoy thinking that I have some great convenient secret even if it's not true, so that's nice too.

For me it is because I am ether working to the point that there is no time for potty or I am too deep in to a video game that to pause will throw me off of what I am doing from ether a boss fight or something else. So yeah

All the best!
    -Alex

I have always hated using public toilets. When I was playing in the band and we had several hours of riding to get home late at night, I would have loved to have been in a diaper, but there are problems with that. One is smell and the other is leakage. I didn't want to risk either, not to mention the bulk of the diaper. Sometimes I drove only myself, and then the idea became more possible, but black dress slacks would show something bulkier than underwear.