Thread: Clothlike V/S plastic backeting

Default Clothlike V/S plastic backeting

what do you prefer plastic backeting diapers or clothlike cover?

i personally i prefer plastic ones the clothlike just leaks and also is not very nice as the old plastic ones

best regards

I like the clothlike for daytime. There cooler to wear in this hot weather. Plastic ones for overnight.

I have my first pack of clothlike and I have found there is plastic under the cloth, but I break more trying to get them tight.

disposable diapers are ment to be plastic as far as im concerned.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Aug-2012 at 22:40. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Plastic of course...I'm a child of the 70's/80's That's what we had...that's what my DLism fixed upon.

Plastic backed they hold more and they are crinkly.

I have worn the Bambinos and Cushies and the crinkle sound is nice as I pad around the house... but I was a child of the 50s; I understand there were disposable diapers then but they had to be pinned and were expensive. My experience with diapers is more from changing real babies in the modern world. Cloth-backed, hook-and-loop tapes are SO much easier to use, and for myself, since I like to be diapered in public, the cloth backing eliminates worry about sound being heard. Also, the modern tapes are much easier to re-position or re-tape after removing the diaper to go poop.

I liked the cloth like cushies, but idk how I feel about cloth like overall as I only really tried that one.

My experience with modern baby diapers is that they suck. They leak through if wet too much. This is not from me wetting it is from my 5 month old daughter. My personal experience is from adult diapers. I like the cloth like cover on the Cushies from ABU are good because they have a plastic backing still.