Thread: Old DL in new Location

Default Old DL in new Location

Hello all,
    As stated in my profile, I'm a 55 yr old, married DL who has had an intrest in diapers all my life. Now that I'm older, there is some smedical need for them, but I still enjoy the feel of them. My wife has had a hard time accepting them, but now needs them herself, though she never calls her pullups, diapers, LOL.
    Was involved in the AB/DL world in Pgh, Pa. but have moved to New Mexico. Do have a lot of good AB/Dl friends and Fur friends, back east. Enjoy chatting online with diaper lovers all over the world. Feel free to chat. And stay diapered.

Hello, PghDave...and welcome to ADISC. Nice to see some of the older folk joining our ranks. Hope you'll look around, post around, and stick around!

Btw, does 'Pgh' mean Pittsburgh? I'm not American so I'm not familiar with the many and varied abbreviations for cities there, although for some reason I know DFW = Dallas-Fort Worth!