Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: issue i need advice/help

Default issue i need advice/help

I'm broke ie i have 83 cents, but than i've been having accidents and i'm out of diapers that fit i could tell my mom but i don't want to because i'm embarrassed to. so i'm wearing size smalls when i should be wearing mediums and they're uncomfortable but the barely just don't fit and free sample require 1.50 for shipping so i don't know what to do my only options are to tell my mom, hope she's understanding and buys me the diapers, wear diapers that are too small, or go around in wet and poopy pants. so any genius ah-ha moments would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Ask your mom to loan you the money and pay her back asap. Get a job.
    I actually had an interview yesterday, and have one thursday. you do not know my situation, so telling someone to get a job is very rude. and asking for a loan isn't an option and further more do you realize how shitty the job market is? no pun intended.

I actually had an interview yesterday, and have one thursday. you do not know my situation, so telling someone to get a job is very rude. and asking for a loan isn't an option
    And expecting your mom to buy your diapers and not paying her back isn't rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    And expecting your mom to buy your diapers and not paying her back isn't rude?
    no i can't ask for a loan without telling her what it's for cuz i owe her 1400 dollars at the moment, and i never said i didn't expect her to pay her back. and you know what you said is rude. know what, i'm done with you. You obviously have zero compassion towards people
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Aug-2012 at 16:33. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no i can't ask for a loan cuz i owe her 1400 dollars at the moment, and i never said i didn't expect her to pay her back. and you know what you said is rude. know what, i'm done with you. You obviously have zero compassion towards people
    You patently aren't doing a great job at that so far.

Frankly my advice would have been the same as Anthony's you need to borrow some money off someone and then pay them back without borrowing more, now you didn't tell us whether you have a job or not so how are we supposed to know that, and the only way to get money without loaning is by having a job. And you sound like you don't have a job or at least a job that pays enough because you are broke, and in fact from what you said we're right you don't have a job just yet but you are working hard on getting one. I commend your efforts to find a job and wish you the best of luck.

Also have you thought about seeing if you can get your IC supplies on prescription?

Loopygone

IE, time to act like a Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

IE, time to act like a Man. Woman.
    This topic is sensitive enough without bringing sexism into the fray.

Loopygone

I stand corrected, but my point is still valid. At 25 people should be making their own way in the world :X. Well, with help and stuff obviously. But whinging like this gets you no where.