Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Told my Psichiatrist, thing that unleashed some pretty interesting things...

Default Told my Psichiatrist, thing that unleashed some pretty interesting things...

Hi people! So, three days ago I told my psychiatrist and he was completely ok with it! He said he's heard far more weird things and that paraphilias are not harmful (except when in excess and uncontrolled). He gave me permission to use as many diapers as I want. So, I talked to my mom (who knows) and we agreed that she would give me a ride to the store to buy diapers and that I can use them in the privacy of home. I'm still waiting for my dad's reaction...

So, that's so cool, right?

So just keep it under control so their good reaction doesn't turn bad.

I wish mine were that supportive when I was a kid. I am not sure how old you are though.

If my own kid were into it too, I would let him use them too but he would have to buy his own. I am not sure if I would want him to wear when he is little. Teens, sure. I would even let him order them online.

I'm 21, but I'm not American (though I live in America), so the custom to leave home at 18 does not apply for me. So I still live with my parents until I'm done with college. And of course, I will buy them with my own money. I'm still waiting for dad to answer the email I sent him explaining...(he works part time in another country)

Like already said.. just take it slow man.. don't over do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    I'm 21, but I'm not American (though I live in America), so the custom to leave home at 18 does not apply for me.
    I'm 24, I still live at home.

Next door, a girl older then me with kids moved back in with her parents. Though that was more of a need, then a choice. This whole you *have* to leave at 18 thing is totally bullshit.

A. shit made by by the movies because everything in them is perfect. even in Failure to Launch a film specifically about this issue. The guy's issue is that his soon to be wife died and so he stayed with his parents.
    even that movie made up fucking excuses. :P

and more fucked up...

B. Parents who are tired of their kids and who didn't want them.

People who think everyone should be out by 18 might as well say "How dare you make a financially wise decision! Get out into the world like me and SUFFER for it!"

Of course I won't over do it. I will NEVER show them my diapers, I still need to hide them from my sister (I'd die of embarrasment). So, I'll be just happy knowing my parents don't have a problem.

Yes, you're lucky and times have changed. When I was in college, my mom found mine and made an appointment for me with a psychiatrist. She forbid me to wear, saying I needed to act like a man. She even left little pamphlets around my bedroom. One was titled, "What a Man Thinketh". Yes, you are so lucky. As a side note, my shrink thought little of my wanting diapers. There were other issues I was dealing with as well, and they were far bigger than diapers.

Its great when a psychiatrist tells you its fine! Mine did too and it made me feel better about it!! (The whole ABDL thing)

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    I'm 21, but I'm not American (though I live in America), so the custom to leave home at 18 does not apply for me. So I still live with my parents until I'm done with college.
    That's actually pretty common in the USA, whether you're actually an American or not. It's just not the "popular" thing to do.