Thread: new here but a old DL

Default new here but a old DL

New here but a old DL and a old time DPF member.
    I started because i was incontinent till i was 12 and had surgery to fix the problem. then wore because i like the feeling.
    Been wearing diapers for fun and convenience for 45 years.
    And now i need to because of neurosarcoidosis that combined with age and the old childhood problem has fixed things.

Now disabled so i can wear all the time and old enough (57)that it would be seen as normal due to a health problem so i don't have to hide as much.

Then again i have openly wore just a diaper and t-shirt for 4 days at the Burning man festival in Nevada in 2001.

Welcome to the forums, anned! Can't say I'm familiar at all with DPF. I've seen that acronym here and there in posts, but don't recall what it stands for.

I'm a year older than you, but not a DL. More of an adult toddler or kid. Make yourself at home and keep posting around. There's a few other "oldsters" like us on the forums. Decent older members are always welcome.