Thread: Finally got here

Default Finally got here

Sorry about not introducing myself sooner!
    I have been a DL (some AB....) ever since I got out of the service in 1973. That'll tell how old I am... I have 2 grown children and one wife. They all know about my diapers but I try and keep it discreet.
    From about '74-'90 as has been reported about here, I binged and purged, mostly from guilt as I thought i was the only adult in diapers. I found DPF in early '90's. I joined up for a couple of years but the experience was not satisfactory.
    I have some stories to tell and insight to offer. Unfortunetly I am on the computer doing work all day long and it's a relief to stop looking at it for a while but i will join in and contribute.
    Hobbies are; You have heard of Master Gardener, well I am a "Master Composter" I enjoy house plants, begonias and mechanical stuff....

Denny

Quote Originally Posted by InfantyDen View Post
    Sorry about not introducing myself sooner!
    I have been a DL (some AB....) ever since I got out of the service in 1973. That'll tell how old I am... I have 2 grown children and one wife. They all know about my diapers but I try and keep it discreet.
    From about '74-'90 as has been reported about here, I binged and purged, mostly from guilt as I thought i was the only adult in diapers. I found DPF in early '90's. I joined up for a couple of years but the experience was not satisfactory.
    I have some stories to tell and insight to offer. Unfortunetly I am on the computer doing work all day long and it's a relief to stop looking at it for a while but i will join in and contribute.
    Hobbies are; You have heard of Master Gardener, well I am a "Master Composter" I enjoy house plants, begonias and mechanical stuff....

Denny
    Hi Denny

you'd have to have been over 18 in '73 that makes you at least 57, so by no means the oldest here ^_^ I know of members in their 70s. I hope you find here a far more satisfying community

So do you grow plants for beauty or for food (or both)? and do you have any other interests, music, sport, film and Tv, etc?

Hi Dylan!
    thanks for responding to my post! My Mom (RIP) was a gardener. I grow african Violets and Gesneriads for show and exhibition. We have tomatoes, Peppers, blueberries and rasberries in the yard. I bought about 1000 begonia seeds 2 two years ago with the intent of growing them aand selling them, about 800 came up and i was swimming in them! We lived in an apartment for a long time and finally got a place with some ground. Many years ago when we had a house, I had a salsa garden with peppers, tomatillos, hot and cool peppers, corn, tomatoes and salsa herbs, next year i'm doing it again.
    I like bluegrass music and the '60-'80 classic rock. I Like baseball and football (not that sockker stuff...!) and I went to fighting match one time and hockey match broke out! Imagine that!! I can't stand television and would rather be in a good book...
    Hey Dylan, ummm... who's Fayte and Skye and Tampa?

Yum, Fruit my biodad* grows similar stuff to make into salsa and wine, as well as blackcurrants, strawberries, cucumbers and courgettes, fresh veggies are the best, as for the flowers, he has magnolias to keep the greenfly off the tomatoes and nasturtiums which make a very nice salad although they multiply like wildfire, one year we didn't pick any and ended up swimming in them too ^_^

Ooh so you read what sorts of books? I'm a sci-fi fan but I am an admittedly slow reader. I'm not a fan of soccer either, rugby is a fun sport to watch but a little to aggressive for me to get involved in.

Over my nearly 2 years here I've made some very good friends, with a few I have shared in some Roll Play through private messages. Fayte, Skye and Tampa were the first 3 members of this site that I 'adopted' having RPed with them for some time. There are some more names I'd like to add to that list but I've reached my signature limit; you'll find lots of people who have really close friends on the site call them by family tittles depending on how they Roll Play, I like to RP as a parent or care taker and those I've adopted tend to call me their Daddy, but you'll find mommys, brothers, sisters and many more.

*I use biodad as a way of separating out my biological family from my adopted one on ADISC, frequently confusion is caused by someone saying daddy and people not knowing if it's a biological family member, a real life boy friend who care takes or an online roll play partner