Thread: Mommy issues. Advice?

BabyJayk

Default Mommy issues. Advice?

So to be clear this is not my actual mother. I know that sounds a little stupid but I have had people ask before.

So it has been a long time since I have come to the community for advice, but here goes nothing.
    My fiance (I call her Mommy) is puzzling me, but I am a guy, so just when I think I have her figured out she drops something new on me. Anyway, our relationship is best described as a switch AB relationship with each of us taking care of each other. She takes care of me like her Baby boy, and I love the sweetest little girl in the world when she wants her Daddy. So whats the trouble in paradise you ask?

Well lately she has been under a lot of stress (not from me) I have tried to help her cope with it and remain sane through it all. It seems the clouds have passed now though, and we can get back to something of a normal routine. While she was so stressed we experienced something of a dry spell when it came to AB fun and games. I tried a couple times to put her in diapers, give her a pacifier, put diapers on and regress near her, tried getting her to watch ponyo (one of our favorite movies to watch together), making her her favorite lunch and trying to feed it to her. No dice.

However, since the period of stress is over I expected her to want the things she used to. Somehow not so much. She reluctantly agreed to change me and play with me before work today, and she seems to deliberately avoid allowing me to baby her. She never wants to talk about AB stuff anymore, even though she claims she does. She says she is just as interested in taking care of me and all things AB related, but her actions are telling me otherwise. (she did once openly admit that it felt like a chore sometimes)

So do I trust my fiance,and believe what she is telling me? Or should I look at the way she is acting to determing her true feelings? Even if she didn't like AB stuff anymore I would still love her. I am just concerned that if he got tired of being an AB and a caretaker, how long until she gets tired of me too?
    I have been an AB/TB since I was 5. I didn't really accept it until last year but its part of who I am. Accepting it has made me a stronger person and I don't want to go back to hating myself trying to get rid of it, but don't want to loose her either.

The lack of attention from the person I call my caretaker has me feeling neglected and sad. Losing her won't fix it. I don't know what I should do right now.

Maybe she just wants an adult relationship for a while? That's what it sounds like, a purging process. Sounds like there was a lot/too much AB stuff going on and she needs a break from it.

That's how I see it anyway... Personally, I'm not an AB, I'm only into diapers. But, I seem to lose interest in diapers during the spring and summer months, and find myself wearing a lot more during the fall and winter. What I am trying to say is some people seem to be on a cycle with these things.

She could be going through an 'off' period? Maybe she just needs some time away from all that and wants to have some real adult relationship moments?

My desires tend to wain during the summer as well. However, I'm thinking she's having second thoughts. I think you need to have an honest discussion about her desires and how she views you in terms of wearing diapers. You should get all of your cards on the table, so to speak, before the marriage. I'm sure you can work something out that is acceptable to you both. It is very likely that her desires may swing more than yours. Being a girl may have an impact on how she experiences these desires, and her emotions and emotional swings will no doubt, be different from yours, since you are a male. I suspect that timing is everything.

BabyJayk

UPDATE: Had a LONG conversation with her, brought the seasonal concept up that you guys mentioned. Thanks to dogboy and you too checkplease for commenting

Wish it was that simple.

Turns out, her little girl role goes places she doesn't care for lately. Her family was the source of all the stress, and she opened up to me about a less than ideal childhood. It seems that whenever I play Daddy to her it brings back good memories with people she wishes she had more time with, and bad memories she would rather forget. She told me that she has felt that way for a while and just didn't want to tell me. She avoided playing Mommy to my little side because she knew I would want to return the favor for her, so she felt she had to avoid it all together.
    She says she still enjoys playing Mommy for me though so tomorrow thats what we have planned, but she doesn't have to regress or ageplay herself until she feels she is ready.
    I hope that solves things.

Bit late to the party so I can't give you any better advice than don't force the issue of her regressing, if she brings it up then it means she must be ready to do it again but until that happens I'd avoid mentioning it. Now it seems that this is more of a one-way street in your relationship in that only you are getting babied at the moment so it might be nice of you to treat her to something she enjoys (whether it's in bed or not) every now and again as a way of saying thank you.

In my experience I am indeed married and my wife know about my baby side but does not partake in it in anyway. However I know that if I didn't give her the same attention I give to my baby side there would be questions and arguments. So basically what I am saying is while your fiancee goes along with your baby side don't take it for granted that is all she wants. Normal sexual relationship is always a good plan. Probably by mutual understanding how often baby time is allowed. Hope this helps somewhat.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    In my experience I am indeed married and my wife know about my baby side but does not partake in it in anyway. However I know that if I didn't give her the same attention I give to my baby side there would be questions and arguments. So basically what I am saying is while your fiancee goes along with your baby side don't take it for granted that is all she wants. Normal sexual relationship is always a good plan. Probably by mutual understanding how often baby time is allowed. Hope this helps somewhat.
    Thanks for the advice I always love hearing from AB's that are actually married already.

I am always careful to make sure that the adult side of our relationship is well taken care of as well as the baby side. After all the name is ADULT baby fora reason.
    Baby time is not overtly sexual for me, she says she likes taking care of my little side because she likes the control aspect of it, she says she also likes feeling needed. So I think she is probably going to stck to just the Mommy role for now. I am doing my best not to push her in any direction whatever and let her make up her own mind.
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Aug-2012 at 23:52. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

you are welcome of course I wish you the best of luck and you seem to have all bases covered so keep us posted if anything changes if you pardon the pun...