Thread: I'm back :)

Default I'm back :)

I had come there few months ago, so due of my bad marks at colleges my parents take my laptop But now, I'm on my own

I make decision of making a new intro cause I never made a good one ... lets begin

1) Hello! Who are you?

What about me... I'm student, I'm from Canada and I'm french (Please respect me even if I make "some" mistakes, I don't use translator and I do as I can )

It seem like all basic about me

2) What brings you here?

Well most of us have this similar interest. I'm AB/DL (as I'm in my own place I'm not TB). I did be IC when I was yought, but whit all psy, Doc, etc; it was "fixed". At the moment I'm more DL than AB, cause I never tried it, but it's in my Angenda I know why it began and if I would stop this AB/DL side, I'm sure it could be possible, so I accept this side and I wouldn't stop it

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I'll begin whit my study field, it describe big part of me. I'm student at college in Programmation, so yes I'm a kind of "geek" but if I can move out whit some friends I never will refuse. I concider me like a normal person in general, even if I hate sports and my Piceps is facultative to me .
    I love evry kind of musics, I'm not playing any instrument but I would learn to play Violin, haha I know it look "funny" but I really love this instrument. I don't know what to say, just ask and I will answear

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Talk whit person who have the same hobie, cause it's the only place I'm able to talk about it

Hope to make a good "first impression"

Hi monky and welcome back. I think you do quite well with English. I don't think I could express myself at all in French anymore, even though I took four years of it in school. Kudos to you, and try to keep those grades up.