Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hey guys. Finally accepted my AB/DL life fully including telling my girlfriend and having acceptance all around. Have been browsing all the threads all week and just finally wanted to drop in and say hello!
    I have been through it all including almost getting caught, hiding all my teenage years, telling two best friends and now telling my girlfriend. May not be the most knowledgeable but I can help anyone in any way I can!
    Love the site!

Quote Originally Posted by trooperdown View Post
    May not be the most knowledgeable but I can help anyone in any way I can!
    Well, if you want to be helpful towards others, you might want to start by opening up a bit more. Expand on your intro with your hobbies and your non-adisc interests. Because I'm more apt to take advice from someone I know well as opposed to someone who gives me a paragraph or two about their AB/DL life and leaves it at that.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Aug-2012 at 00:09. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by trooperdown View Post
    Hey guys. Finally accepted my AB/DL life fully including telling my girlfriend and having acceptance all around. Have been browsing all the threads all week and just finally wanted to drop in and say hello!
    I have been through it all including almost getting caught, hiding all my teenage years, telling two best friends and now telling my girlfriend. May not be the most knowledgeable but I can help anyone in any way I can!
    Love the site!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that people can know you better and find someone who has the same interest.