Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Bambino Bellisimo in Canada

Default Getting Bambino Bellisimo in Canada

I am getting kind of annoyed with Bambino and the lack of ability to get their Bellisimo diapers in Canada. They claim they are distributed by B4NS but B4NS never got any in from the first run and on this second run they have been out of stock/temporary backorder since the second run was released.

It is in fact impossible to get them here in Canada because the distributer has no stock and when you talk to Bambino directly they send you to that distributer for the endless cycle of uselessness.

Things like this are truly goofy, there is such a huge market for these types of products but the people who manufacture these things make getting the product such a gongshow of hoop jumping it is no wonder that we lose some of the products due to "lack of sales/interest".

Hey Bambino, stock up your Canadian distributer...

If you're willing to pay a premium you could try eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    If you're willing to pay a premium you could try eBay.
    Ebay is pretty useless when trying to get them. Most of the sellers only sell 2 at a time and over priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Ebay is pretty useless when trying to get them. Most of the sellers only sell 2 at a time and over priced.
    Agreed. The prices are astounding, but then add the price of shipping and it comes out to around $9 a diaper for me. Which is insane...

I've basically given up on finding those kinds of diapers here. I'll stick to store brands until something changes...

-Ron

This is stupid...

From my experience with B4NS, the problem is with them, not Bambino. I'm sure Bambino would supply more to them if B4NS ordered more, but B4NS is routinely sold out of anything AB related. If they get an order of Cushies, they're gone the next day. Same with Bambinos. Even Dry 24/7 the odd time they get those.

You don't get mad at Coke because Wal-Mart is sold out, you should be mad at Wal-Mart for not stocking enough.

I e-mailed B4NS and this is what they wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for writing.

I am getting low on my Bambino stock. I am out of Large. Completely.

I am working with my supplier to get more soon. But until I get a shipdate from my supplier I cannot quote anything for you.

I can only say that I will have more. For sure.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Agreed. The prices are astounding, but then add the price of shipping and it comes out to around $9 a diaper for me. Which is insane...
    -Ron
    You can order directly from buntewindel for under $5/diaper shipped. May as well buy from them if you're forced to pay more. Cheaper than ebay anyway. I got two packs of 8 for $77 shipped as a special treat for myself. That's $4.80/pc. Cases will be a better value, but I didn't want to spend that much. On ebay the packs can go for $50-70 EACH.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    You can order directly from buntewindel for under $5/diaper shipped. May as well buy from them if you're forced to pay more. Cheaper than ebay anyway. I got two packs of 8 for $77 shipped as a special treat for myself. That's $4.80/pc. Cases will be a better value, but I didn't want to spend that much. On ebay the packs can go for $50-70 EACH.
    I don't agree with those prices... they are terrible. For me, the most I'd ever consider spending on any diaper is maybe $2.50/diaper. Those would have to be some pretty amazing diapers! I'm fine with spending $13 for 20 store-brand diapers...

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I don't agree with those prices... they are terrible. For me, the most I'd ever consider spending on any diaper is maybe $2.50/diaper. Those would have to be some pretty amazing diapers! I'm fine with spending $13 for 20 store-brand diapers...
    $4.50 / diaper was in comparison to the OP's $9 / diaper. 4.5 is half the price. Even if it's double what you're willing to pay, it may be half what the OP is looking at for options.

Bellisimo and Fabine compare well for thickness. Not everyone has access to good diapers at reasonable prices, we're looking for options here.

How are you ordering from buntewindel? Do you read German?