Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hello :D

  1. #1

    Default Hello :D

    Hello everybody, I am Jasper from Singapore. Turning 19 soon. Hope to meet new awesome friends here

    its been 9 years since I found out that I love diapers, haven't told anybody about it yet:p

    pm me if you want to know more about me, can;t think of anything else to add :p
    Last edited by KierooTheCub; 08-Aug-2012 at 08:22.

  2. #2
    GreyEntity

    Default

    Hey Jasper, Its nice to see you but you should really expand your intro, Try looking at some other introductions and look at the stickys on this forum. Try putting on hobbies and maybe how you became a Tb or incontinent.

  3. #3

    Default

    Haha...like the name DrunkSheep. I live on a road the connects to another road that they say was made by a drunken cow. It meanders a lot, just like the cow.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by vanqua2 View Post
    Hey Jasper, Its nice to see you but you should really expand your intro, Try looking at some other introductions and look at the stickys on this forum. Try putting on hobbies and maybe how you became a Tb or incontinent.
    But I thought you know me already :p

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...like the name DrunkSheep. I live on a road the connects to another road that they say was made by a drunken cow. It meanders a lot, just like the cow.
    Thanks .. cool where do you live?
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Aug-2012 at 21:50. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...like the name DrunkSheep. I live on a road the connects to another road that they say was made by a drunken cow. It meanders a lot, just like the cow.
    Lol the sheep here in NZ act like they're drunk all the time! Would hate to see one actually drunk; it would be all over the place! :p

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSheep View Post
    Hello everybody, I am Jasper from Singapore. Turning 19 soon. Hope to meet new awesome friends here

    its been 9 years since I found out that I love diapers, haven't told anybody about it yet:p

    pm me if you want to know more about me, can;t think of anything else to add :p
    A bit late but better than never. Hi Jasper Welcome to ADISC.

    Nah seriously we don't know anything about you like what is your hobbies or interest nothing personal just so we get to know each other.

    Oh yeah about your username I never ever seen a Drunk a.Sheep b.Cow c.Buffalo d.Goat. The only thing in my place is drunk is Goddamn f**kin Motorcyclist (Sorry for Motorcyclist in ADISC. After all i think Western Motorcyclist is different then Asian Motorcyclist).

    Anyway enjoy the site.

  7. #7

    Default

    I live in Lynchburg, Va., the home of the Falwells and Liberty U. It makes life interesting, even with the drunken cow! My road is a beautiful tree lined road located in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. You can see some of the mountains from my back yard. The bike trail I ride goes through the woods and rocks and includes a tunnel that was dug/blasted out to accommodate the old steam locomotives. There are several small bridges and you can ride on a long island which crosses the historic James River, where at the mouth of that river, was the Jamestown settlement. One could do worse.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I live in Lynchburg, Va., the home of the Falwells and Liberty U. It makes life interesting, even with the drunken cow! My road is a beautiful tree lined road located in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. You can see some of the mountains from my back yard. The bike trail I ride goes through the woods and rocks and includes a tunnel that was dug/blasted out to accommodate the old steam locomotives. There are several small bridges and you can ride on a long island which crosses the historic James River, where at the mouth of that river, was the Jamestown settlement. One could do worse.
    wow! nice place there. In singapore we live in apartments, everywhere you see are rows and blocks of apartments buildings-.-
    Last edited by Trevor; 13-Aug-2012 at 07:41. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSheep View Post
    wow! nice place there. In singapore we live in apartments, everywhere you see are rows and blocks of apartments buildings-.-
    I have been fortunate. When me and my family moved to Lynchburg, we invested in buying our house, knowing it would make paying the bills tight. I relied on inflation and getting raises, which both my wife and I did. The house is a four bedroom, three bathroom brick two story house with two fireplaces and a very large family room. I feel comfortable in the house and it helps make me happy. The best part has been the closed in porch which we had built a few years ago. It's nice to feel the fresh air blow through one's living space. I find it's a good place to listen to music and read.

    - - - Updated - - -

  10. #10

    Default

    Welcome, Jasper, to another Singaporean. Drunk sheep are highly unusual in Sg I know: with all that traffic even a sober sheep would be reduced to mutton chops within minutes. Despite the high-rise living in apartment blocks, there ARE beautiful places in Singapore that always make me happy to pass through your city. Changi airport lounges are comfortable and charming, with orchids and lush flowers everywhere. Trees line the roads giving colour and shade. The 'Tiger Balm' botanic garden is one of the quaintest anywhere. Most impressive of all is the enormous Singapore Harbour. I sailed in there many years ago, my very first overseas port of call ever and one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. Our ship docked at Godown No. 104, (SO many ships!)and it took three hours of a wonderful early morning to reach the quayside from the open sea.

    Enjoy a good drink but sober up, if you can, before venturing out on the road. . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.