Thread: Next All in One plus a Primark comparison

Default Next All in One plus a Primark comparison

So for us lucky Brits Next have started selling All in ones as well, note the term All in one as unlike Primark these pajamas do not have attached feet but weíll cover that later. Having noticed these in their latest catalogue I snapped up the opportunity to get a pair and am now putting my knowledge of footie pajames to good use as I review these for you. Iíll also throw in a comparison with the Primark sleepers as I feel it would be worthwhile.

So here is a quick look at the All in one in question for the purpose of this review it's worth mentioning that this is a size 16, girls All in one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	898 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	13622

Next

Materials

Features

Fit

Primark

So now a quick Primark comparison, this wonít be in so much detail (mostly because my Primark pairs are not with me at this very second) but also because there isn't that much difference between the two beyond materials.

Materials

Features

Fit

The one thing left to look at is price, £26 (varies according to size of pair ordered) for Next compared to £12 (last year at least) for Primark. Yes one is over twice as expensive but with the quality I have seen here it is worth it, Primark do cheap clothing and we all know that so Iíd say that their sleepers are excellent value for money and probably a bit too cheap in a way. Primark does the business and if youíre a teen who doesnít have much money then go for the Primark ones, the Next pair could almost be seen as an indulgence due to the price tag but if you find that theyíre what youíre after then perhaps donít be afraid to splash out that little extra.

So ask any questions if you have them and I will update the review with pictures in a little bit.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Primark do cheap clothing and we all know that so Iíd say that their sleepers are excellent value for money and probably a bit too cheap in a way. Primark does the business and if youíre a teen who doesnít have much money then go for the Primark ones, the Next pair could almost be seen as an indulgence due to the price tag but if you find that theyíre what youíre after then perhaps donít be afraid to splash out that little extra.
    ...not to mentioin that Primark is pretty quick in putting them on sale. I remeber going to Primark in Manchester in mid-October last year and buying a camo sleeper for 6 GBP because they were on sale. Some other types were on sale too.
    So if you can't afford even the 12 pounds, wait until the colder season has started (but not too late, or the sleepers will all be sold) and check if Primark has put them on sale, then you can sometimes get one for the price of a t-shirt. Not a bad deal really.

Peachy

Thanks for the excellent review

A lot of shops have been selling all-in-ones and sleepers since Primark first kicked off the trend here (for example, Topman and ASDA) but they've not had quite the same impact.

I think the key to the success of Primark sleepers amongst ABDLs is that they're very easy to get hold of, the shops are generally chaotic enough that no one will notice what you're buying and they're unbelievably cheap. Most of the 'baby blue' ones I bought from Primark were priced at £5 each. You'd struggle to buy socks for that price...

The Primark ones also have plausible deniability for ABDLs who live with family. It's easier to pass off a £5 sleeper from Primark as something you bought for a laugh than it is for one that might cost upwards of £25...