Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boners >.<

Default Boners >.<

Okay this is kind of an embarrassing topic.. I figured mature topics was the best place for it.

So, being your standard teenager, I have (what I think is) standard random-wood, and it's annoying as all hell, as well as very embarrassing... and sometimes makes it quite hard to wear diapers, if you know what I mean.

I'm thinking there isn't a "cure" for this, but maybe a mental thing that someone else has come up with? I think it's just part of the hormones and all.. but I want it to stop! D:

Anyone have any, er, experience in this department? Thanks!
    Last edited by monkster; 21-Oct-2008 at 04:34. Reason: spelling, lol.

It happens, all I can say is get used to it and maybe tape your diaper a little bit tighter.

It just happens dude. If you are complaining about it happening when you wear, it will stop after you have worn for awhile.

But otherwise, its just a part of a teens life, we've all been there.

~Johnathon~

my little brother solves it by wearing his jacket all the time. whenever he gets one he just zippers up and no one can tell.

Alright, I figured it was just a teenager thing :P

Thanks for the replies.

Well what I would trying doing in this situation would be to think of something that completely uninterests you. Like I just think about food, or how i'm going ot do on a test or something. Then it will eventually shrink. I hope this helps

~Christhefur~

I seem to wake up every morning with one n_n'...As for getting them with diapers, I used to all the time, but now, I don't seem to unless I think about it a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I seem to wake up every morning with one n_n'...As for getting them with diapers, I used to all the time, but now, I don't seem to unless I think about it a good deal
    Same here, in the mornings.. lol. That's kinda weird because my mom has a bad habit of coming in and attempting to get me out of bed in the mornings... would be bad on a day I'm not under the covers, or on my side

Well I guess I'll get past the diaper ones like you did, should just take some time then

Sometimes it helps to keep a candy bar or a pack of gum with you. When it happens, start eating something. That helps me.

Think about your grandma, your third leg will not stand a chance against that blinding image!