Thread: Dry 24/7 Question.

Default Dry 24/7 Question.

I want to get a bag of Dry 24/7 but I need to first ask a question to those who have ever brought them. I was checking out a review on and one guy pretty much, had the whole bag of diapers fall apart on him. Is this sort of thing known to happen? $50 is a lot of money to spend on 18 diapers and I'll try another known to be super thick if need be.

I've used them for 3 years now, and the worst I have had was the tape rip the front panel. And that was my first purchase. Havent had any problems with my last 3 purchases

Yeah, I've used them for years, been through countless cases and they've always been stellar performers and worth the $$$, no issues here.

I've never bought an entire case, nor even a full bag. I've always just bought the sample pack from XP Medical. But of the Dry24/7's that I have used, I've never had any problems with them. They are on the expensive side, but if you can afford them, they fit and feel great!