Thread: Hello from Washington State

Default Hello from Washington State

Hello,

Thought i should start with an introduction about myself. Will start by saying in live in WA state and am 31 years old, I am transgendered (M2F) though havent actually started my transition yet sadly.

I am into games, movies and music mostly.

As for diapers, i like wearing them, however do not actually need them, and i like wetting and occasionally messing, but that last part is kinda rare.

I am hoping to make some friends in my area with similar interests, and should i meet someone and that friendship becomes more then so be it.

Not sure what else to say. Guess if you have any questions feel free to ask me.... if you know how and i can figure out how to reply lol

Laterz

Quote Originally Posted by Psykira View Post
    Hello,

Thought i should start with an introduction about myself. Will start by saying in live in WA state and am 31 years old, I am transgendered (M2F) though havent actually started my transition yet sadly.

As for diapers, i like wearing them, however do not actually need them, and i like wetting and occasionally messing, but that last part is kinda rare.

I am hoping to make some friends in my area with similar interests, and should i meet someone and that friendship becomes more then so be it.

Not sure what else to say. Guess if you have any questions feel free to ask me.... if you know how and i can figure out how to reply lol

Laterz
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

So what games do you like? Well i usually play my game in Xbox and And my favorite genre is either FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Sims(Forza and other stuff like NFS. And what kind of movies do you like? Well mostly i like Action,Thriller,War but i like almost all genre and i think it's too long to write my favorite movies.

Anyway i hope you enjoy the site.

yeah i know the idea of having a list too long to be able to type out, as for games, i have a 360 a ps2 a wii and my PC, not really into FPS games for the most part, though i do have all 3 mass effect games, as for racing i do have forza 4 i play. movies, yeah i like a LOT of diff movies, and as for music, mostly rock, comes in handy with a game full of music i like, (Rock Band 3)

Apples, and *DL's lol

There is much information, and many nice people to help you get on your way here.

We look forward to your contributions as well.

Welcome, and best regards!
    -Marka
    Trans-something
    also from WA.

yeah i know the idea of having a list too long to be able to type out, as for games, i have a 360 a ps2 a wii and my PC, not really into FPS games for the most part, though i do have all 3 mass effect games, as for racing i do have forza 4 i play. movies, yeah i like a LOT of diff movies, and as for music, mostly rock, comes in handy with a game full of music i like, (Rock Band 3)
    Well I also have PS2 but it's kinda dying right now. I hope i can fix it later. I still play Forza 3 and still waiting for couple of month till my FM3 profile is almost perfect. For music I mostly into Hip-Hop and Rap but recently I also listen to some Rock Music.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Washington resident! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

Stay dry and happy!

Falkio

Hello,

Laterz
    Welcome to ADISC. I recently moved here from California, and absolutely love it.

If you stick around and get to know people, there are a significant number of ADISC members in the Pacific Northwest. We even have a meetup on occasion. Post around and you'll eventually become an Established Contributor. You get a special forum, and access to our IRC channel--both are worth the effort.

Cheers