Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing in Public - last experience

Default Wearing in Public - last experience

Even in my short time on here it seems that many (including me) can be nervous about wearing in public, whether pullups or taped.

I thought we could use this thread to write about the last time we wore in public and the experience (or rather lack of it) to show that it's very rare for anyone to notice, and even more rare to notice and actually say/do something.

I wore (UK Boots staydry taped) today to a council interview; no one noticed.
    Stayed in it to the garage and partly released while standing in front of the owner and them some more while getting cash out to pay for repair, still nothing.
    Got home and changed to a fresh one before a second interview; still nothing.

I've been wearing in public 24/7, and wetting, for the past four and a half months and nobody has noticed, ever. The only time anyone's noticed anything was when I was carrying a huge pack home on the bus from the medical supply shop. It was too big to fit in my backpack so I was carrying it openly. A middle-aged woman looked at it then looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged and then ignored her.

I wear diapers under my clothes in public probably 4 days out of the week, even around people I know, family, and coworkers. If you are smart about it, no one will ever notice or even be looking for it in the first place. Also, if they notice a small crinkle, bulk, or scent, "You are wearing a diaper!" will not be the first, second or third thought from their mind. When I told a friend of mine, she said she would have never noticed or put it together unless i told her.

If you can act naturally, you'd be surprised with how often you could getaway with wearing diapers. I encourage more people to try to get comfortable with doing so!

I also wear 24/7 and am out in public everyday. I don't worry about if anybody notices or not. I walk along a busy parkway everyday and sometimes wet

when I'm waiting for the traffic light.

I've never had an issue, have even changed in the stalls at rest areas on the highway during long drives. Never been given a second glance.

I enjoy wearing out on long trips and have never been noticed. My last experience was on an 18 hour trip from NY to Florida last week. I wet four times when stopping for gas and got pretty bulky by the end of the trip. No one noticed, not even my wife who drove with me. Use a comfortable, well padded diaper and act like you do without one on and only you will know.

I wear a lot around people who are completely unaware. My wflife knows that I wear sometimes but I doubt that she realizes how often I do.

On weekends i wear pretty much all day wetting as well. Never been called on it or even had a second glance.

If someone does realize and have the balls to ask i plan to ask them what kind of underwear they have on and why.

I commonly wear out in public too... And I've never been all that worried about it. The only time I was really worried was when I was wearing at home and my grandmother dragged me around to do some pants shopping since I would need some in the future and there was a sale. Y-yeesh!

I would like to say that it was my brilliant improvisation that made me escape discovery, but in the end, it was actually that I was just lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
    I commonly wear out in public too... And I've never been all that worried about it. The only time I was really worried was when I was wearing at home and my grandmother dragged me around to do some pants shopping since I would need some in the future and there was a sale. Y-yeesh!

I would like to say that it was my brilliant improvisation that made me escape discovery, but in the end, it was actually that I was just lucky.
    How did you manage that!

I have a lady friend who wears 24/7. She is several years my senior, so her use of diapers is bona fide, most likely. She wears snug-fitting slacks, and they don't hide the fact that she is wearing. I believe she knows I wear, too, because recently she has begun to hug me more intimately than most women might, and the last two times, she deliberately moved her hand down to my waist...I knew my diaper was over the waistband of my jeans, so when her hand reached that level, she gave me an innocent back rub at the waist. Yep, I'm convinced that if she didn't know before, she knows now. Perhaps some day we'll talk about it.

And while I'm thinking of it, my wife who also wears diapers, if often shocked that I'm so open about the topic whenever age/incontinence,,, etc....comes up. I make no secret of the fact that I wear, but when I do mention it, I do so in a joking manner, so it is up to the listeners to discern whether I really am a wearer,.