Thread: Hello, back from purging lol

Default Hello, back from purging lol

I made this account quite a while ago, soon after went through a purge of sorts and I've decided to come back. Out of school completely with hopes of getting into the IT field, big tech geek and somewhat of a nerd from my friends standpoint. Have had a like a diapers for quite a few years now and have gotten my hands on alot over the past couple years, so it's a been there done that situation. I've gotten to a point where I'm ok with it, so I decided to come back to it. I'd like to actualy be a part of a community with similar people this time around so I don't fall into the same hole I guess. I'm big with pc gaming, mostly the hardware/technical side, but when I feel like it I play alot of games, but overclocking is where I shine amongst friends.

Iether way I hope to make some new friends as with anything.

So you set up your friends PC's so they can overclock their processors, in order to run faster for gaming purposes? Nice. I should probably do that to mine. It's a bit slow at the best of times. Woot for 4fps gaming. :P Anything else you're into besides gaming, computers and the obvious? Outdoors, cars etc...

Off the bat can't think of to much, I'm open to trying new things, but most of what I do involves me sitting at a desk or a work bench lol. I do like F1 karting, but it's very expensive for me to do since I dont own my own kart and renting is expensive. It's at a local racetrack and I would use my own car, but it's not very fast (even though I act like it is lol) nor do I need the miles on it or tire and brake wear. My current machine is actualy an i7 2600k @4.7ghz for 24/7 use (highest I've gotten it stable is 5.15ghz) along with 2x 2gb HD6950s and 16gb of ram. Outdoors wise, I can't say I like participating in sports, but I do like to watch if one of my friends are on a team or something.

Nice. I would love to give karting a go, but haven't had a chance yet. Yeah, I tend to drive any car as if its fast, but most I drive just aren't. And I really need to overclock my processor.

Depending on the system I might be able to help, I mostly deal with intel. I got a small car so it always feels faster than what you are actualy going.