Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to the dentist/doctor.... Diapered

Default Going to the dentist/doctor.... Diapered

Just thought i share my diapered at the dentist and doctor experiences.

My first dentist appointment after moving to a new location I scheduled online. I made note on the scheduling form that i wore diapers and wanted that to be put in my medical conditions so the dentist wouldn't be surprised if the diaper was showing. Last time i went to the dentist i wore a shirt that was shorter then a usually where so that when they leaned my chair all the way back by shirt would raise up and i would be unable to hide the diaper no matter what. It worked, i was getting cavities filled and throughout the 2 and a half hour long appointment the waistband of by diaper was completely exposed for anyone to see that walked by. The dentist looked down at it at one point after she first noticed it but never said anything. My diaper was very saturated by the end of the appointment, i wish so bad that the dentist would have asked something like "now do we need to take a quick break for you to change yourself?" at some point throughout the appointment or maybe i could have leaked and waited for the dentist to notice and tell me i'm leaking and need to change by diaper.

My only diapered at the doctor experience was when i was having back pain and went to urgent care. he was an older doctor and asked me to take off by shirt, completely exposing the diaper. He ran his hand down my back as i bent over, checking things out and even over the lower back that was covered in diaper. He never said a word until he was about to prescribe medications and asked me why i was wearing a diaper. To this day i was i would have said something like, well, if i didn't have the diaper on there would be a puddle in your exam room but instead i just told him i had some bladder control problems in the past and now i just where them just in case.

I don't have a primary care doctor at the moment but if i do i would really like to find a way to get them to just expect me in diapers, have incontinent listed in my medical record, and not want to try and question it or run tests for it.

FairyCakes

Umm. I don't know how to respond to this.

I think that's just plain wrong. I presume you find sexual pleasure in wearing diapers, and to wear in a public place (I consider dentist offices public, as you're with other people on a professional level rather than personal) with it hidden is one thing, but for it to be obvious is another. Exhibitionism isn't cool. >.< You're exposing non-consenting individuals in your fetish.

For the urgent care situation, I understand it's a bit different. You may not have had time to change or whatever, but if you willingly went diapered and had the time to remove it but didn't... yeah.

I also don't think the possibility of the doctor writing "incontinent" in your medical record without testing you first is ever going to happen. Incontinence is a burden for people! Why would a patient want that diagnosis?

The diapers you get that is paid by insurance sucks (or so I've heard).
    Also, claiming incontinence without actually being incontinent and having insurance pay for the tests, diapers, etc. is fraud and is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by SkirtedBaby View Post
    Last time i went to the dentist i wore a shirt that was shorter then a usually where so that when they leaned my chair all the way back by shirt would raise up and i would be unable to hide the diaper no matter what.
    Involving other people in what is essentially intimate fetish-wear is just a teensy bit disrespectful. Did it make the dentist feel uncomfortable that you were displaying your diapers? Do you even care if it did? It might be different if you were incontinent and trying to be discreet but inadvertently let the waistband show... but to deliberately use the dentist as a "tool" to arouse you is a bit like the way that flashers use passers-by as "tools" to arouse them...

maybe i could have leaked and waited for the dentist to notice and tell me i'm leaking and need to change by diaper.
    Doing something like that (by choice) is incredibly disrespectful. The dentist isn't employed to be your mummy or daddy. They have a job to do. They interact closely with people's bodily fluid (saliva, blood) and sanitation is of prime importance in such places. Deliberately urinating on their property is seriously taking the piss. How would you like it if the postman came in and had a crap on your doormat, waiting hopefully for you to notice and point it out to him?! Wouldn't you mind that he was abusing your hospitality for some horny kicks? Would you be delighted to have the opportunity to wipe the smears of his stinky crap off your doormat? And cheerfully ask if he needs to be put back in diapers? It's just not polite!

I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh -- I don't mean to be so judgemental, but... AB/DL activities are fine with consenting adults... Otherwise you're in danger of being seen as a "problem"...

Best wishes...

Exactly as FairyCakes mentioned. All instances other then an Emergency/Urgent Situation where changing to regular underwear/briefs would delay treatment then I would avoid exposing others to your desire to wear diapers.

I have been in the emergency room / urgent care with a diaper to them it is not a game as they are there to treat not play some Adult Baby role playing.

Just wear a longer shirt next time and enjoy the moment in your head.

Disclaimer: If you wear for medical reasons, please just be considerate to those that you might come in contact with on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    Umm. I don't know how to respond to this.

I think that's just plain wrong. I presume you find sexual pleasure in wearing diapers, and to wear in a public place (I consider dentist offices public, as you're with other people on a professional level rather than personal) with it hidden is one thing, but for it to be obvious is another. Exhibitionism isn't cool. >.< You're exposing non-consenting individuals in your fetish.

For the urgent care situation, I understand it's a bit different. You may not have had time to change or whatever, but if you willingly went diapered and had the time to remove it but didn't... yeah.

I also don't think the possibility of the doctor writing "incontinent" in your medical record without testing you first is ever going to happen. Incontinence is a burden for people! Why would a patient want that diagnosis?

The diapers you get that is paid by insurance sucks (or so I've heard).
    Also, claiming incontinence without actually being incontinent and having insurance pay for the tests, diapers, etc. is fraud and is illegal.
    Umm, i think you interpreted that post in a manner other then what was intended.. or it's possible i explained it wrong.

First off, i hardly consider the waistband of a diaper showing to be anything close to exhibitionism. It's not like i'm pulling down my pants, we're talking about a small strip of plastic that extrudes from my waistline. For all she knows, i need them and acted professionally as expected.

As far as the doctor goes, incontinence is not a disease or a diagnosis, it's a symptom of another problem. And the way i intended it to be interpreted is that by simply listing me as incontinent, they would just ignore the fact that i am diapered and continue on without thinking anything of it. Example, you go to the doctor for a physical, the doctor reviews your record before entering the room and sees that you need diapers. Doctor enters the room with you in your gown and expects a diaper to be underneath. You complete physical according to doctor's instructions and you both act professional.

Note that i did not say anything about going to the doctor *for* incontinence nor did i make any effort to imply that my goal was to get insurance to pay for diapers. On a side note, insurance doesn't cover diapers anyway unless your on government insurance.

The question I have is . Are you really incontinent or is all this just for attention to humliatate yourself ? I myself wore a diaper under my jeans to take out the trash years ago and I was sooooo nervous I never did it again.

You certainly won't be able to get a doctor to put "incontinence" on your record without them running tests on you and confirming the diagnosis to their satisfaction. And as Fairycakes pointed out, lying about it is fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Involving other people in what is essentially intimate fetish-wear is just a teensy bit disrespectful. Did it make the dentist feel uncomfortable that you were displaying your diapers? Do you even care if it did? It might be different if you were incontinent and trying to be discreet but inadvertently let the waistband show... but to deliberately use the dentist as a "tool" to arouse you is a bit like the way that flashers use passers-by as "tools" to arouse them...

Doing something like that (by choice) is incredibly disrespectful. The dentist isn't employed to be your mummy or daddy. They have a job to do. They interact closely with people's bodily fluid (saliva, blood) and sanitation is of prime importance in such places. Deliberately urinating on their property is seriously taking the piss. How would you like it if the postman came in and had a crap on your doormat, waiting hopefully for you to notice and point it out to him?! Wouldn't you mind that he was abusing your hospitality for some horny kicks? Would you be delighted to have the opportunity to wipe the smears of his stinky crap off your doormat? And cheerfully ask if he needs to be put back in diapers? It's just not polite!

I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh -- I don't mean to be so judgemental, but... AB/DL activities are fine with consenting adults... Otherwise you're in danger of being seen as a "problem"...

Best wishes...
    I didn't think anyone would dig into this post as deeply as they did. I guess i should clarify that if the dentist looked like she felt uncomfortable at all i would have made every effort to try and cover it up better, that would defiantly make me feel bad. As far as the second quote you copied, i don't think that's something i could ever go through with in real life. Sometimes what i think about and what i would actually go through with are two different stories. Maybe that would have been a better statement for a fictional story and not a post i integrated with some real events.

FairyCakes

I guess i should clarify that if the dentist looked like she felt uncomfortable at all i would have made every effort to try and cover it up better, that would defiantly make me feel bad.
    That doesn't make it any better. She still never consented to be your play partner.
    Last edited by FairyCakes; 07-Aug-2012 at 01:02. Reason: duplicated

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    That doesn't make it any better. She still never consented to be your play partner.
    I'm not sure were on the same page here.. play partner? i'm not sure we are both thinking about the same scenario here. Let's go ahead and agree to disagree here. I understand you feel strongly on this topic and your opinion is dully noted.