Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are footie PJ's "in season"?

Default When are footie PJ's "in season"?

I'm talking about in stores like Target, WalMart, etc., so I can get some for cheaper than online. I'm guessing they'll be in stock around fall/winter, but when? If we're talking fall, is it in the beginning of September? Or end of November? That's a lot of in-between time...I want specifics! Lol, if possible. I really hate waiting for them to be in season...I hope they'll start stocking them sooner rather than later...

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    I'm talking about in stores like Target, WalMart, etc., so I can get some for cheaper than online. I'm guessing they'll be in stock around fall/winter, but when? If we're talking fall, is it in the beginning of September? Or end of November? That's a lot of in-between time...I want specifics! Lol, if possible. I really hate waiting for them to be in season...I hope they'll start stocking them sooner rather than later...
    It really just depends on the weather where you live. Once it gets cold enough they will stock them.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by RunningEasy; 06-Aug-2012 at 03:40. Reason: Double post.

I know Sears and Kmart usually bring them out after the back to school shopping season begins to wrap up. So probably within the next month or so. Also some mall stores like Spencer's, and I think Hot Topic bring them out a bit later like October. I got a nice pair of angry birds PJs and a sock monkey pair both from spencers. They were a little small for me (Adult L, 6ft, 235lbs) but they were adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    I know Sears and Kmart usually bring them out after the back to school shopping season begins to wrap up. So probably within the next month or so. Also some mall stores like Spencer's, and I think Hot Topic bring them out a bit later like October. I got a nice pair of angry birds PJs and a sock monkey pair both from spencers. They were a little small for me (Adult L, 6ft, 235lbs) but they were adorable.
    Okay, thanks!

Ughhhh...I want them NOWWW!! (lol now I feel like Veruca Salt...)

i work for wall.. mart and ours wont come out till after labor day weekend . fall fasions.. sorry its so long away.

They're selling sleepers again in Primark if you're in the UK. They disappeared for a while then came back, so I'd guess America might follow suit relatively soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    They're selling sleepers again in Primark if you're in the UK.
    Yayyy!! I hope they're not gonna be sold out before I come there again, like they were last year!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Yayyy!! I hope they're not gonna be sold out before I come there again, like they were last year!
    They were selling them back in June and will go until at least December (and I'm guessing until they run out completely in January) so you should be alright with finding them, they've been really popular for a few years now so they tend to stock a lot of them these days.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    They were a little small for me (Adult L, 6ft, 235lbs) but they were adorable.
    Were they small height-wise, or width? I'm a scrawny tall guy, 6' 1" and 140 pounds...

I live in Oklahoma, where it stays warm longer than some parts of the country. Many years it won't be cold until January. The ealiest I've seen them in stores around me is October.