Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought my girlfiend an ageplay and diaper fetish book!

Default I bought my girlfiend an ageplay and diaper fetish book!

I bought The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook by Penny Barber for my girlfriend. After reading the first chapter she told me that she knew all of that stuff and it was rather remedial when it comes to the fetish. I asked her to continue reading it and WOW, she said this explains so much about your requests, reactions, and mannerisms.
    Since she started reading it she has engaged in this side of me on a regular basis and is actually showing much greater interested in the fetish. I have gotten to wear to bed every night and we have have changing time play. She has talked about getting a 50's dress with petticoats and it wanting to get more into the mommy role.
    If you are in a relationship with someone and they don't totally understand this part of you after you introduced them or explained it to them I would recommend this book highly.
    Just sayin....

What was the title of this book?

Wink

I did a double-take when I saw the truncated thread title on my PC: I bought my girlfiend an ageplay and diaper fetish

I was like ! The things money can buy...

Tee hee! And was girlfiend a typo or a Freudian slip?

I'm sorry -- I'm such a pedant...

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    What was the title of this book?
    Lol! It's the first sentence of the tread!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I did a double-take when I saw the truncated thread title on my PC: I bought my girlfiend an ageplay and diaper fetish

I was like ! The things money can buy...

Tee hee! And was girlfiend a typo or a Freudian slip?

I'm sorry -- I'm such a pedant...

You made me choke on popcorn. xD Funny.

Hell, I've had girlfiends. Really, haven't we all! Anyway, more power to you. Life's short and if you can have a little fun, then you are the lucky one.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Lol! It's the first sentence of the tread!
    Ha ha, my bad! I feel silly now

I also read the book by Penny Barber but found it a little disappointing. I have however recently read "There's a baby in my bed! :Learning to live happily with the Adult Baby in your relationship" by Rosalie Bent. It's available on Amazon in paperback and in Kindle format and quite honestly have found this to be the best book on the realities of being an Adult Baby or living with one. She writes about things that even now I thought only applied to me! Very well written indeed. If you haven't already read it, I would recommend it to you all. (No - I have no connection with the writer or publisher.)

Baby col-col
    :@

Quote Originally Posted by babycolcol View Post
    I also read the book by Penny Barber but found it a little disappointing.
    :@
    I was a bit disappointed too but then again I already know about all of it since I am "into it." My girlfriend on the other hand was interested int it and has participated with for for the past several years but I never really had the feeling she understood everything. It was great because she kept on saying "wow, now I understand" as she was reading... I will look into the other book soon.
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Aug-2012 at 21:03. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.